A Strange Meeting

Scarlet Angelina was a new student at WBHS (West Bank High School). She walks up to the big building in a depressed fashion, her bag on a single shoulder and her tired eyes looking up at the new building. "Why me?.." She asks in a low quiet tone, swiping a peice of long brown hair away from her eye. Scarlet and her family moved to West Bank due to her father getting a new job that pays more, and to escape from aparent rumors spreading about her family. Scarlet was on her final year of high school making it with her head down and doing well until this point.  She was a young slim girl, with long brown hair and ocean blue eyes, She was wearing a black shirt skirt, a white button up top, and a few necklaces and chokers. "AH there you are!" A loud voice bellowed from the top step leading to the doors. Scarlet looked up to see a plump man with no hair, rosy cheeks, and a suit that looked like it was going to explode. "Im your new principal Mr. Calser. Come right this way my dear." The small man said leading Scarlet inside the school, seeing her to her fist class. Mr. Calser opens the door letting the shy small girl inside. "This is Scarlet Angelina, she will be you new classmate and will be treated respectfully." He gave Scarlet a wink and leaves her. The teacher, with her head in her phone points to an empty seat next to a young man with choppy medium black hair, tied half up. He's wearing a black button up shirt with cacky pants. Her short black skirt sways as she goes to take her seat next to him. He smirks watching her walk closer and pulls the chair from under her as she goes to sit. The class erupts with laughter, Scarlet looks up angrly. "What the hel-" Scarlet is cut off by the boys snarky tone. "Oh no, animals  dont get seats." He says watching her, with a hawks focus. "Im not an animal.." Scarlet mutters moving her chair back in place sitting in the seat. The boy chuckles, with a devious grin. "Those collars around your throat say otherwise sweetheart." Scarlet rolls her eyes agusting her self as she sits up and looks to the front. The teacher stands up and starts writing on the board, and talking about different problems. Scarlet does her best to pay attention, but her blood was boiling from what had happened. As if he knew she was thinking about him, he leand over and whispered in her ear. "If I ever catch you rolling your eyes at me again, those collars wont be the only thing you wear around your throat." He said in a calm hushed tone as if talking about something normal. Scarlet blushes  and looks down at the floor, feeling something strange as class went on and wrapped up. Right as class finished the bell rang and every one stood to leave including Scarlet, but boy trips her as she tries to leave catching her and leaning to her ear. His hot breath tickled down her neck making her shutter. "Im not done yet, we still-" The teacher interupts with a shout. "Damion Eves, up to my desk now!" The boy looks back to the desk annoyed then down at Scarlet. "Guess it will have to wait, princess." He walk to the desk, and Scarlet escapes the room.