A deal with the devil

The day was almost through and Scarlet was walking down the hall, looking to the floor ready to leave.  She ran into somebody knocking their drink all over them. She looked up to see a tall boy standing over her with a pissed off expression. "Watch where the fuck youre going!" He growls pinning her up against the locker, a look of anger on his face. Scarlet trembles feeling her legs weeken under her. A look of fear washing over her face, as she looks around anxiously for away out then back up at him. "I-Im sorry I didn't mean  t-to." She clentes her eyes shut as her breathing starts picking up, and tears sting her eyes. Scarlet holds her breath until she hear calm foot steps approaching her and the guy pinning her. She opens her eyes and sees Damion eyeing her with a smirk then up at the guy furrowing his brows slightly. "What may I ask are you doing with her?" Damion asked in snarky, irritated tone. "Oh I..this littke bitch spilled-" Damion stops him mid sentence and slams the guy into the locker. "This ..bitch.. Is mine, you didn't know this time so I'll let you off with a warning, but if I even catch you looking at her again.." Damion lets out a small sarcastic chuckle. "It won't be pretty..Okay?" He asks, his tone switching back to his usual self. The guy nods and quickly leaves, Damion watches with a cheeky grin. Scarlet trys to leave quietly without raising his alarm, only to feel herself get spun around and pinned back up to the lockers, with her wrists above her head. "Ah ah, it appears this bad girl needs taught some manners." He said getting close to her face. A light blush covering Scarlets as she looks into his dark eyes. "Youre sopposed to say thank you like a good girl." Scarlet looks down and mutters. "Thank you.." Damion raises her chin up to him. "What was that darling? Speak up." "Thank you. " Scarlet growls. "Thats more like it. Now lets make a deal..." Damion smirks watching Scarlet tilt her head curiously. "You'll be my good pet and do whatever I say, and in return ill make sure the only problem you have this year it..well..me." He lets out a sadistic hum of delight. Scarlet thinks, and out of worry and a quick decision, nods in agreence. "Good girl." Damion grins, I guess all thats next is, teaching you what I expect from my pet.