Listen

He kicks her clothes to the side, and rubs his palm over her right ass cheek. Scarlets back arches, a whimper escaping her semi parted lips. Damion smirks and brings his hand back, bringing it down on her ass.

  Scarlet moans and bites her lip. "I don't think so.." Damion was clearly irritated with her, for enjoying her punishment, and not listening earlier. He bring his hand down harder this time, only for her to moan louder.

  Damions growls and  unbuckles his belt, grabbing her long brow hair pulling her back harshly hitting her ass roughly. Tears drip down her face as she whimpers and moans, feeling a huge amount of pain and pleasure.

                    ♥︎Scarlets pov♥︎

  I felt the rough leather smack up against my ass causing a great deal of pain, but a strange amazing feeling that came soon after. His growls filled my ears making me shutter and get hornier. I was getting soaked more then I have ever been, my clit was throbbing more then my cherry red ass.

   I could feel my warm juices dripping down my right leg. My legs tremble under me making it harder to stand, most of my support came from Damion holding my hair tight in his hand, pulling at my hair more and more as he contiued beating me with the belt. Moans and yelps escape my mouth faster and louder.

  Each hit gets harder, the angrier he gets. However I knew he liked it because as he pulled my hair back my ass bounced off something hard, and pointy each time. He growls again and tosses the belt, my ass stung more niw that it had a break.

  He pulled my head back, and grabbed my chin and cheeks. His lips brushed against my ear and he spoak in a hushed and firm tone. "Ill give you something to moan about." My eyes widen as I hear jeans drop and big hands slip between my thighs lifting so my back is to his chest, I was fucked...