1) hiring ^^

Sam's POV :

\\ END OF FLASHBACK \\
...

Lying on my bedroom floor was the best, so I think. My inner omega says I should like laying on floor even if it's painful. My father says i should find a mate by now but I just ignore him when that conversation comes up. I notice that the fan on my ceiling had a pretty lightness to it. While I was watching the fan spin I suddenly hear a loud knock on the door.

* KNOCK KNOCK*

I thought about not getting it but I did anyway. HUGE mistake, when I opened it was that big booty bitch in front of my door.
"Hi!, Mrs. Chi" i answered while faking smiling, while looking at her. Angelica rolled her eyes and said "your father said you needed a bodyguard and he said I should choose for you. Of course I said no, but he insisted so now I'm here." She said in a Bradish tone while startling to text on her phone. "I got a list of guys that are coming for hiring, if you want a specific one just hire him, not like I'll care." ^WTF shes interrupting my laying on the floor time^
She leaned against the door frame for a few seconds and started walking away. I quickly closed the door behind me and followed her. I followed her into a room where it seemed that all of the interns were inside. Angelica, still texting on phone click a button on her
(A/N : it's a like a dojo but the hallway have an extra room kinda)
phone (dramatically) and opening a side door in the room. "Here, change into this brat". She said harshly while looked over at the men training with the instructor they had hired to teach them the basics. I took the clothing from Angelica and headed into the side room and replaced my clothing with the clothing I had in my hand. The clothes were okay just a suit with a black jacket. Of course I didn't wear it properly because I don't like wearing suits. I had the coat around my waist with the white long-sleeved shirt underneath loosely on and the nicely fitted pants on with my white high top sneakers. I quickly redid my hair and put yellow star clips in my hair before walking out.

"Sam! Good you changed let go hire some men". Angelica said brightly, having her eyes fixed on two individuals in room. Completely ignoring her I walked past her. Angelica still looking at the two men, completely forgetting about the introduction. "Miss chi?.. uhm. Can you"- the instructor tapped Mrs. Chi shoulder.

Angelica quickly nudged me to reply to the guy. I quickly responded to the trainer and started to introduce us.
" I apologize for that, My name is Samuru Gray I'm the son of the house or your client that you're going to be working for." I pointed at Angelica and introduced her.
" That's Angelica,the lady of the house. Don't worry about her, she's none of your concern."

"If there is any problems whatsoever please contact us" I said politely when...

——————————————————-———————
Next chapter is sooon :> p.s It's only this book I'm working on rn my other will be worked on but a later date :3