Night

Later that night we all gathered on the deck so we could explore together after using the ghost equipment on the deck, at least that's what Alex told us but when we got there she had decided we split into groups when we explore. We started setting up & before we set the last thing up something went off... 

it was a motion detector, but it wasn't turned on? & none of us were within 15 feet of it. This had gotten us spooked & we weren't even recording yet but this did not stop Alex from continuing her "ghost hunt". A couple of minutes later we were asking questions with the rods "Are you the only ghost with us?" Alex asks "cross the rods for yes, open fo-" The rods open before she can finish. Not only did it say there's more than 1 but was quick to answer too, we all sit around in a circle taking turns asking questions "Are you friendly?" "Is there more than 3 of you?" this goes on till it gets to me, I'm not sure what to ask. As I start to ask a question Light squeaks & we all look at him he then says "SOMETHING TOUCHED ME!" honestly I'm glad he stopped me from asking because I didn't really have a real question it was gonna be some sort of joke. We all tried to pretend he's joking & move on but his face stayed in the same shock after, which had made me nervous something did touch him. 

 SPLITING

We decided to go with the person we felt most comfortable with I chose Luca because he is 1 of the best people I know when we get together he smiles then it fades & he looks away. I can tell he didn't want to be with me & would rather be with Charli, who is partnered with Sora I know this made him sad so I snuck over to Charli & whispered "hey so I know Sora's your partner but... Luca wants to be with you instead." she looks at me with confusion then whispers "but Sora's my Friend & we don't get to hang out often." "well Sora's my Boyfriend & Luca's your Bestie." I say "no!" Charli says, guess I'll bring out the big guns "I'll use that FREE HUG coupon you gave me for Christmas!" her eyes lit up & I knew I had won. Once arranged again  me & Sora set for the lower deck, Alex & Levi for the propeller room, Charli & Luca went to the most haunted room on the ship, & Light & Candi for the ballroom.

JAXX1SF1UFF NOTE

Fun fact: While writing this I saw a spider on the wall in front of me & I was fine until it disappeared & I didn't know where it was... I was not fine anymore! o((⊙﹏⊙))o. 

Remember "Always have Fun & don't be Delusional" --JAXX1SF1UFF ❤