Act 1: Phantom Forces

Lost Valley Zone

S: Jeez, Green Hill is looking alot more like

S: Jeez, Green Hill is looking alot more like.... uh.... Eh, I'll work on that one.
T: There's a bunch of badniks ahead!
S: Nothing we can't handle!
It was, indeed, nothing they couldn't handle. The duo made easy work on the bots, and was halfway to Sunset Heights until they were interrpted by a Super Badnik!

S: Well this is new!Without any time wasted, the Super Badnik slammed its hammer between Sonic and Tails, nearly crushing them!T: You go left, I'll go right!S: On it!Tails equipped his arm cannon [Sonic Battle] as the two stood on opposite sides o...

Without any time wasted, the Super Badnik slammed its hammer between Sonic and Tails, nearly crushing them!
T: You go left, I'll go right!
S: On it!
Tails equipped his arm cannon [Sonic Battle] as the two stood on opposite sides of the Badnik. The Badnik swung its hammer around it, Sonic and Tails dodged it, and the Super Badnik went off-balance
T: NOW!
On the que, Tails used his arm cannon to shoot a small blast at the off-balance badnik, making it fall and leaving Sonic to spindash into it, going right through it because of its weight.
S: Woo-hoo! See! There was nothing we couldn't handle, now let's get moving!
T: Yeah! C'mon!
The two rushed to Sunset Heights

Sunset Heights

The two made it to the Heights, meeting up with AmyA: Sonic, Tails! S: Hey Ames! Whats the deal?A: We're evacuating the city, there's this guy running around causing chaos! And he's not alone!S: Soo, just bash these trouble-makers? And what's this...

A: Sonic, Tails!
S: Hey Ames! Whats the deal?
A: We're evacuating the city, there's this guy running around causing chaos! And he's not alone!
S: Soo, just bash these trouble-makers? And what's this about "he's not alone?"
A: Metal Sonic is there too!
S: Heh, that all? Piece of cake! Metal won't be a problem for me and my bud!
T: Yeah! We'll deal with them in no time, don't worry about it Amy!
A: Alright, just be careful! I'll be out here protecting civilians. You got this you two!
Amy waves off Sonic and Tails as they rush towards the center of Sunset Heights, where most of the commotion seems to be coming from
As they approached the center, however, Sonic was grabbed by no other than Metal Sonic.
S: Nice to meet you too, Metal...
Tails quickly spindashed into the back of Metal. Metal dodged the attack, but released Sonic. Metal appeared in front of the two
???: Well well well, look who finally showed up.... We've been awaiting you.
S: Eh?! Hey! If you're gonna cause trouble then you better show yourself!
???: I show my face to nobody. Lot less a noble hero like yourself.
S: So! Sonic quickly spindashed into Metal, who was slowly walking towards him Who are you, and why are you working with Eggman?!
???: The doctor gave me power beyond your comprehension. I'll show you true... Infinite... Power.
Sonic boosted towards Metal Sonic and charged up a punch, just for him to disappear in front of him
S: What the-
T: WATCH OUT!
Tails tackled Sonic out of the way right before multiple red cubes hit where Sonic was standing
Sonic and Tails both looked the direction of where the cubes came from, to see a floating jackal with a mask. The Masked Mercenary himself, Infinite.
S: I thought you said you'd never show your face! Had a change of mind?
Infinite (I): I said I'll never show my face. Once the doctor's plans take hold, this mask will forever be my legacy.
S: And what is this plan? The same ol' "world domination?" Hah!
I: His plans are not of interest to you. But, yes, world domination is a part.
S: Well then? Bring it on!
Before Infinite could reply, Sonic had flung himself upwards and was about to hit him.
I: Tsk tsk. Not so fast, hedgehog.
When Sonic was about to hit Infinite, Metal Sonic spiked him right onto the ground.
S: Metal Sonic! Back for more?
Before Sonic could attack back, he was then kicked by Shadow, flinging him into a wall
S: Sha-?!
Once again, before Sonic could finish a word, he was then flung into the air by an uppercut from Zavok
Chaos then grabbed Sonic mid-air and threw him towards Infinite, who grabbed him by the throat
I: Now you see? The true influence and energy of mine. Or rather, us.
Out of the blue, Tails shot a blaster shot at Infinite, successfully hitting him, releasing Sonic from his grasp
T: Bullseye!
I: Ah. Your trusty side-kick. How foolish.
Tails was then sent flying by Shadow, and spiked into the ground by Zavok

S: Tails!!
Sonic rushed to Tails, but was intercepted by Metal Sonic grabbing him by the arm and dragging him across the floor, on the other side of the city square.
Both Sonic and Tails were ruthlessly beat up by the four, all while Infinite was laughing relentlessly.
Tails was left beat-up, however Sonic was abducted by Eggman.
Amy found Tails and took him back to her home for patch-up.
Nobody knows where Sonic went.

☆BEGINNING OF SONIC'S STORY☆

[Okay, authors note. There will be multiple different stories, this is where the story splits into Sonic's Story and Tails' Story. You will unlock other characters story as the chapters go by (unless, yknow, you skip to the other stories... Please dont do that :[.)]