Chapter 3: The Lesbian Flirtatious

At my condo I turn to look at my desktop shit ang daming ko pa gagawin na projects in two days deadline na suddenly my phone start ringing I pull it out of the bag I quickly check it well, it's my mom jeez!!! Ano kaya ang gusto sabihin niya sakin.

I said to her on the phone "Hello?" I walk towards my desktop and take a sit on my chair.

She said to me on the phone "Anak kay lang ka uuwi dito sa Subic?" Paki ko ba sayo always you thinking kung kamusta na study ko instead of what I want to take course.

I really want Mechanical Engineering not Professional of the College well, this is the fucking bullshit but I can't say no if I did you will disowned me as you daughter.

I said to her on the phone "Mom, I'm really busy right now. I have a lot of projects I need to finish up" wala pa isa minuto masakit na ang ulo ko sa kanya suddenly biglang bumukas ang door.

I turn to look who is it well, it's my roommate Avril and Jenjen they slowly walk towards their bed while I still on the phone I took a deep breath while waiting for her response after a few seconds later on.

She said to me "Sige, mag-ingat ka jan huh? Wag mag-boyfriend huh?" Sobrang strictly mo naman mom nasasakal na ako for your expectations from me this is fucking stupid idea anyway I need freedom please lang mom.

I said to her on the phone "Upo mom" well, I turn to look at my roommate with a normal face.

She said to me on the phone "Okay, bye. Ingat ka lagi" they turn to look at me with a curious face.

I said to her on the phone "Salamat mom" I quickly hangs up my phone I put it on my desktop and goes lay down on my bed.

Well, I don't get it why I reflects on mom's words okay let's just say I realizes that she only wants what's best for me and wants me to focus on my studies and career however deep down I longs for a connection someone who will be there for my through thick and thin never leave me even it's so hard.

I said to my roommate "Fuck I should focus on my projects and not get distracted by anything else but sometimes I can't help but wonder what it would be like to have someone by my side guiding me through life's ups and downs" I look at the ceiling well, I reason why I'm becoming the fuck girl it's because my mom.

Avril said to me "Girl kami na gagawa sa iba projects mo para mabawasan-bawasan kahit kunti" I turn to look at her with a normal face.

Jenjen said to me "Oo nga anyway kamusta na yung tutor mo I mean papa-tutor mo aiye" I turn to look at her with a curious face.

I said to them "Hoy tigil-tigilan niyo ako!!!" Well, they laughing at me with a teasing face.

Avril said to me "Ay kinikilig siya oh" I turn to look at her with a normal face.

I said to her "Hindi huh?" I quickly look away from her with a shy mad face.

Jenjen said to me "Ay oo nga namumula ka na eh?" Just as I ponders on my thoughts my phone buzzes with a notification suddenly I heard Avril voice.

She said to me "Ay girl nag message yung future fubu mo" I quickly stand up from my bed I walk towards to took my phone from her right hand.

Well, it's a message from Jake I roll my eyes on the screen anyway I read his message but nag dadawala isip ako kung babasahin ko ba or just ignore his message aw... Bahala na nga I'll read it.

Message Read:

Jake: Hey Nikkie I'm really sorry of what I just said recently... I remember my ex... We broke up last week" bullshit!!! Manigas ka jan I put my phone on my desktop I lay down in my bed again.

Avril said to me "Uy girl nag sorry yung future fubu mo" I turn to look at her with a normal face.

I said to her "Bahala siya" suddenly Jenjen pick up my phone with a smiled face.

She said to me "Ay shit his video calling you" I turn to look at her with a curious face.

Avril said to me "Girl sagotin muna yung video call" I roll my eyes on them with a normal face suddenly I heard Jenjen voice.

She said to him on the screen "Hi doc Danveri" putangina sinagot talaga ang tawag ni Jake well, I sit down on my bed.

He said to her "Um... Nanjan ba si Nikkie?" Avril turn to look at me with a smiled face.

Jenjen said to him "Yes doc tulog na po siya ngayon" I turn to look at her with a priceless face.

He said to her "Can you please tell her na tumawag ako" she nodded at me with a smiled face.

She said to him "Okay doc bye" she hung up on him while Avril walk towards me with a smiled face.

Suddenly she sit on my laps after she hold both wrist with her both hands I turn to look at her with a shock face while she give me smirk.

She said to me "Ang sarap mo talaga laplapin Nikkie sana wag ka na mag boyfriend ako na lang i-girlfriend mo please" buwiset ano ba ang na kain mo huh? Avril suddenly Jenjen laughing at me with a teasing face.

I said to her "Avril lesbian ka ba? Sorry huh? Pero I'm not interested sa lesbian" She quickly unhold my both wrist and sit down my on bed I quickly stand up from my bed while crossing my chest with my both hands.

She said to me "Huh? Ako no of course well, I'm just teasing you pero kung gusto mo mag date tayo right now" she turn to look at me with a smiled face.

Jenjen said to me "Anyway maligo ka na para maayos ang tulog mo mamaya" I nodded at her with a normal face.