The two meet

-Italica-

Many women and children cried as they heard of the devastating losses of their loved ones when their men were ordered by Molt to assault Dalmus Hill to get rid of the demons of Dalmus Hill.

Delilah said to herself, "Looks like the Saderan Empire has step on the griffon tail. Rumors has it the imperial army and the vassal army were wipe away like dried leaves before a burning wind." 

Italica men who survived the onslaught made their way back to Italica. When the inhabitants of Italica found out they were horrified beyond words. Their faces were disfigured, many others lost their limbs, others were blinded by napalm, and there are a few that had their flesh melt away from the effects of radiation.

The medical knowledge of Italica proves to be useless against the effects used by the otherworlders at Dalmus Hill as the chemical munitions used by the military is made to kill thousands of enemy troops during the WW3.

Even with modern health knowledge fail to prevent troops from succumbing to the chemical attacks on both sides of the war. The people of Italica are starting to fear for the worst.

Princess Piña Co Lada immediately questioned a man named Lorenz. One of the imperial troops that assaulted Dalmus Hill, "What happened at Dalmus Hill?

"Hell... Hell... When we charged up the Hill the demons of Dalmus Hill fired their weapons what happened next..." Lorenz paused and began laughing insanely, "We're all going to die!!! The demons are going to kill us all!!! Hell!! Hell!!! Hell!!! Trees of fire! Clouds of death! Firestorms! Our flesh was melted away! Our blood and bone burned! The sky was filled with thunder and fire! And large demons with claws sharp as a blade and teeth sharper than swords either cut us apart or ate us whole!" Lorenz began laughing and screaming, "We're all gonna die!!!".

Pina was shocked at what Lorenz told her. Pina immediately asked, "What did the otherworlders look like? Were they monsters?"

Lorenz stopped laughing and began to remember the otherworlders, "No, they looked like us except they are not born in this world, their skin was dirty and their hair were dark and they wield weapons that can make the very ground tremble and fire propelled balls that can kill men and beasts with one hit and weapons that can kill a beast in one shot." And with that he immediately went mad laughing insanely.

Lorenz kept on repeating these phases until Grey Co Aldo said, "I've seen that reaction before... He's lost it."

Just at this moment Lorenz tensed up, stopped breathing, and dropped dead causing the Italica militia to lost their morale even more as Lorenz is one of the bravest men of Italica.

Whatever caused his will to break must be something from the underworld. This thought alone cause the other militias to go silent and fear for their families, their homes, and themselves.

Villagers from Coda Village came to Italica for refuge as Countess Myui Formal let them in. The villagers had seen the otherworlders of Alnus Hill and immediately princess Pina begin to ask questions about the "Men in green".

Their weapons, their capabilities, the villagers of Coda Village began to tell the tale of the men in green fighting the red flame dragon.

"You must be mistaken. There is no way a mortal army can take on a red flame dragon!" Pina exclaimed.

"Princess, it's true. We saw the men in green fighting the flame dragon and wounding it. Also the men in green are good people. They saved us and helped when nobody would." One of the villagers replied.

Pina was shocked no army would ever do this. Most of the time, the village will be purged, looted and women taken as sex slaves for the men to enjoy. But the men in green didn't do that. They fought the dragon to protect the villagers. Even if she didn't believe it, the villagers are telling the truth.