1

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

With one last punch in his face, Kai knelt infront of him while coughing blood with burning pain all over his bruised body. He couldn't see straight anymore or he would've seen the smirk on the Badboy's face.

"Look at me while I'm talking bitch"
Jungkook spoke as he harshly grabbed his face and made him look at the man with his half closed eyes.

"I-i'm sorry J-Jungkook, please let me go"

Kai pleaded with his half conscious mind. With the impact of his injuries ,he was sure that he won't be able to survive anymore attack from the notorious Badboy Jeon Jungkook.

"Aww it's so pleasing to hear pleading! Let me just give a you a reward for that. A good punch in your ugly face. Lovely, isn't it?"

Jungkook said in a mocking tone, loving the condition of the other boy. Oh how much he loved seeing people helpless infront of him.

Jungkook aggressively grabbed his collar before pulling him to stand and slammed him against the locker, Kai let out a painful scream. The scream echoed in the hallway. His friends who were on the ground tryed to get up to save him, but they were also injured that they couldn't move a muscle.

Even though the whole hall is filled with students, no dared to mess up with the Jeon Jungkook. Not even the professors.

Jungkook raised his fist to punch Kai, who was helpless in every way.

But then a hand stopped him, holding onto his wrist from punching Kai. To stop a man who is as strong as Jungkook who hits Gym daily, it's not easy at all.

He looked at his side to a blond boy who is looking back at him with the same rage. Jungkook was taken aback for second, by the force he was putting on his wrist ,he understood that the boy infront of him is not easy to handle.

"That's enough Jeon, let him go"

"Don't get into this Park Jimin!. Leave my hand or I'll-"

"you will what?" he asked back with a provoking way.

Jimin came closer to him " I don't care if you hear me or not but now I'm taking him. If I'm Park Jimin, I'll surely take him with me. And I dare you Jungkook, stop me"

Jungkook starred into the other's eyes with cold eyes. The students was also taken aback by the fact that the Badboy and Goodboy of university is there, face to face. Ready to kill eachother for their own reasons.

Jungkook let's go of Kai and looked at Jimin one last time before jerking his hand from the other's hold and turned to leave.

"We will see again Park"

He said half way, as he turned to Jimin with a glare burning with anger and left the place. Jimin didn't say anything back, he looked at Kai and took his hand . Pulling him with him to the infirmary.

"I told you a thousand times not to mess with him Kai! When are you going to learn?"

Jimin said as he took the male with him and his friends carrying the rest of the injured boys behind him.

-

A/n - Please point out if there is any mistake, So I can correct it !