3

Jungkook walked into the canteen with a poker face

Jungkook walked into the canteen with a poker face . He wasn't interested in stepping in such a place, all he is a much of ugly, annoying people sitting smiling to eachother. Ugh. He hate people.

Then his eyes fell on a familiar blond man sitting not so far away from where he is. Jungkook silently observed him, Jimin was all alone. Trying to eat something but can't. Because of his injured hand.

Jungkook suddenly felt bad. After all he was the reason for such a condition. And where the hell is that boy's friends? He have a bunch of friends yet he is fucking alone when he needs someone by his side.

After a long mental battle, he stood up taking his food with him and walked to Jimin and sat beside the man without uttering a word.

Jimin looked at him with surprise and slowly smiled at him. Jungkook didn't smile back but he took the spoon from the other's hands and took a spoonful if his food , putting it infront of Jimin's mouth.

"What happened to you Jeon? Are you okay?"

"We can talk later Jimin. Before my mind change,you better eat this"

Jimin opened his mouth like a child and ate the food with a grin. At their busy feeding time, they failed to notice that the whole canteen's attention is on them. Like who wouldn't look if the Badboy is feeding his own enemy whom he challenged this morning too.

"I just helped you because I ain't an ass to dump a person who helped me. Okay? That's all. Nothing special "

Jungkook said before Jimin can say anything.

"And you don't have friends Jimin. I'm repeating, You. Don't.have. friends "

Jimin nodded playfully, smiling at himself when he saw Jungkook leaving. What just happened? It was quite fun to see a tough person trying not to melt.

_

It would be a lie if Jungkook's mind wasn't filled with a certain guy who have a nickname of angel. And he hated it.

Remember jungkook,he is your enemy.

"Hey Jeon"

"You bunny faced boy, look at me!"

Jungkook raised his face just to see the same Jimin infront of him. He looked at the boy beaming at him.

God, why ? Just why?

"Why are you here again Park Jimin?"

He asked with a cold voice, not knowing how to deal with such a bright personality. Why was he even like this? Does these type of people even exist? Is Park Jimin even real?

"I came to say thank you!" Jimin started
"And...sorry for my behaviour in the morning, I don't like seeing my friends hurt. That's why I said those."

Now this is when Jungkook was really taken aback. Did Jimin just apologize to him? When he didn't even do anything to him?

"you are not angry with me, are you?"

Jungkook didn't knew what to reply to the man anymore, is he the same person who just challenged him in the face a hours ago?

"I am . Happy? Now leave me alone. You're so annoying Park "