i. The Screaming Staircase

(The picture doesn't belong to me

(The picture doesn't belong to me. It's rights go to it's owner.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This plot will be just like it was in the book. However, the story will be on the point of view of everyone, at different times. The protagonist of the story is a different person with a totally different personality, so the situations in the story may differ from the book. 'The Screaming Staircase' will be the first part of this Volume. Let's have a quick review of the characters, who will be introduced in this part.

Characters:

Amelie Rivers: 

"My name is Amelie. His name is Lockwood, and you need a ladder."

Anthony Lockwood:

"Only I am allowed to call her darling."

George Karim:

"Honestly, you both are insufferable! Why do you have to be so flirty in front of us? God, spare us."

Lucy Carlyle:

"One who manages to make Amelie say the words 'you are the best' is the winner, deal?"

Quill Kipps:

"You won't fit in here, darling. They are just street rats. I can't believe you actually ran away from Fittes for this."

Kat Godwin:

"Oh look, if it isn't that unpleasant brat of the great Penelope Fittes'!"

Inspector Montagu Barnes:

"Have you left the agency yet?"

Mrs. Hope:

"When I was your age, I was out chasing boys, having fun. I feel sorry for your generation."

Annabel Ward:

"Let go off me!"

Ellie:

"Old war wounds."

John Fairfax:

"Well, take a seat. Under the sprinklers."

Arif:

"Oh hello Mr. Lockwood! Want to buy something for young Ms. Rivers again?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There will be different POVs in each chapter from different characters. The title of each chapter will be based on Amelie's point of view. The uploads will float almost every week, if I can make it, though the timing and days will be irregular because of my busy schedule. I'll also make some videos on the story and upload them on my account in Youtube in a while. There will also be a promotional video of the story that would be out soon. Reminder: none of the pictures or gifs actually belong to me, unless specified. Their rights go to their specific owners. 

See y'all!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~