"Our Voices are Going Higher"

<< Your POV is Hatsune Miku.>>

While I was in my school, School Sekai, I saw a bunch of students looking at the board in the wall. Something was strange. So, I checked to see what was going on.

"Hey, Miku!" Minori exclaimed. "あ,こんにちは !! (Ah, Hello, Minori!)" I said. Minori told me about the poster in the announcements board. "Oh, Miku, do you want to know? There is a SEKAI Battle this year! That means we get to... Battle with other students!!! We need 10 teammates, actually." Minori was excited. But I, was not. My rival was Luka, she was the meanest, prettiest, and, bossiest. 

I just nodded to Minori and did a smile. "Wow, thanks! I would really like to join." I said. I ran fast that I bumped into Luka. Oh, no.

"HEY! WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING, Moron-ku!" She said while laughing. Her two best friends were An and Haruka. They would always bully students. An looked at me in a smirk face. But Haruka, didn't mind. She just walked away with Luka and An. Haruka is always silent, actually.

 Haruka is always silent, actually

I couldn't find a teammate. I was lonely. I couldn't look for a friend. So instead, I went to a classroom and stared at the beautiful, fresh blue flowers outside the School SEKAI's Garden.

I got a tune.

I kept humming it, and there, I stood up, and continued it my heart out.

"Betsu ni
Wagamama nante ittenaindakara
KIMI ni kokoro kara omotte hoshii no kawaiitte ...

Sekai de ichiban ohime-sama
Ki ga tsuite nee nee
Mataseru nante rongai yo
Watashi wo dare to omotteru no?
Mou nanda ga amai mono ga tabetai!
Ima sugu ni yo-"

I got interrupted. 

Luka and her teawere staring at me, laughing. "世界はあなたのものではありません、ミク. (The world is not yours, Miku.")

So they just started to walk away, laughing.

I was still blue.

Then, another person ran to me. "ああ、ミク!あなたの声はとても良いです!(Oh, Miku! Your voice is so good!)

It was the Happy-Pink Girl, Emu Otori.

"Wondahoii!!!" I exclaimed happily. Then she asked me questions like, 

"How do you do that?"

"Those vocals were highh"

"Please teach me!"

"I wanna be good in Wonderlands X Showtime to prove Tsukasa about that!"

"Wait, what?" I asked.

"Yeah. Tsukasa is very rude to me and his singing is very annoying so I'm the best. But TEACH ME HOW!!! THAT IS THE NICEST VOICE I'VE EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE!!!" Emu exclaimed.