Episode 1 (Part 2)

New Tokyo International Airport

The airport was bustling as usual, filled with people coming back from travels and people coming for travels. "Papa!" Jotaro's mom yelled, now dressed in a dark brown skirt, light latte-colored top, and black leggings. "Dad! Over here, Dad, over here!" The woman jumped around and ran towards her father. "Hm? Ah! Holly! Hey, outta my way!" The supposed Grandpa to Jotaro Kujo pushed a random man out of the way to get to his daughter. The two shared a sweet hug, the old man embraced Holly's more petite frame. Although he was old, he was fit and buff. He could twirl Holly around like she was nothing but a feather. "I'm so glad you're here!" Holly smiled, hugging her father. "My one and only daughter in trouble? Give me twenty-four hours, and I'll be across the globe!" Joseph smiled. Holly giggled softly and nodded before asking, "Where's mom?"

"She made a fuss, not surprisingly... So I told her I had a little Joestar Realty to attend." Joseph laughed with a sneaky smirk. Anyone could tell he was a hilariously charming fellow if he was any younger. "Holly... All right, Holly! You can let go now! " He noticed his daughter was still clinging to him. "No! it's been forever since you've held me." Holly insisted on clinging to her father. "Come on... you're a forty-five-year-old woman!" Joseph looked at Holly with a raised brow. "Oh, now you've done it! I'm doing to tickle you!" Holly replied playfully and started to tickle the old man. Despite the man's physique, he could never bring himself to push away his daughter, so instead, he suffered through torturous tickling. His bionic arm shifted and clicked out of control. Through his laughter and pleas to stop, he noticed people staring; the old man was able to get his act together almost immediately. "what are you guys all looking at?" He spat, causing the crowd to dispel. "Let me take your bag," Holly insisted on helping her father since their reunion hug was over.

"By the way, Holly, about Jotaro... you said it was an evil spirit?" Joseph asked seriously with concern in his voice. Holly released Joseph's bag, which caused it to fall. She collapsed to the floor with teary eyes, "Oh... my poor Jotaro! I saw it! The policemen couldn't, but I did!" Holly covered her mouth with her hands, shuddering from the memories. "Another arm... and it grabbed the gun!" She began to remember what the 'evil spirit' looked like. Its purple coloration is vivid in her memories. Her father wrapped around her in an attempt to soothe her distress.

"So no one else but you could see it?

"Yes..."

"Jotaro says that this spirit appeared not too long ago. Has anything strange happened to you?"

"No, not in the slightest. But Jotaro says he will leave the cell once he knows what's happening. Oh, Dad, what are we going to do?"

"There, Holly, everything will be fine. I, Joseph Joestar, is here!"

"Right."

Joseph snapped his fingers, and they began to leave with his friend, who had been sitting behind in the background. "First, I need to see him. My Grandson, Jotaro!" Joseph insisted.

Back in prison, Jotaro messed around with RC cars, and the cell was stuffed with pagers, books, cigarettes, dumbbells, a lamp, a chair, coffee, a biking workout machine, a guitar, and lighters. "Too creepy! He keeps getting more and more stuff, and he's violent! Something heinous is haunting him. If word of this ever gets out, I'll be canned!" The potbellied guard quivered on the opposite side of the cell in fear.

"Don't worry, I'll be taking my grandson home." A tall, muscular man appeared behind the guard. "Grandson?" Jotaro glared with cold eyes at the man who arrived. "Hey! What are you doing?" The guard yelled at Joseph. "This is as far as you can go! Talk to him from here." the guard stopped Joseph from approaching any further out of fear that Jotaro would hurt other people and the guard would lose his position. "step aside." Joseph quickly grabbed the two other guards escorting him by their collars and lifted them off the ground like a mother cat would do to her kittens. He tossed one of the guards to the side like he was some piece of dirty laundry. "Jotaro! It's Grandpa! He can help! Just come out with Grandpa," Holly begged her son.