one | fifteen

"— It certainly could be one of the worst things that had ever happened to me," Noah ranted out in front of his live viewers

"— It certainly could be one of the worst things that had ever happened to me," Noah ranted out in front of his live viewers. I chuckled behind him, spinning around my chair. "But what about you? What was the most insane fan interaction you've ever had?"

I stopped spinning, keeping the chair very still. "Probably the time when someone handed me, you know, a whole legal marriage certificate when we were visiting Scotland."

"Oh gosh." Noah laughed, face-palming himself. "What did you do?"

"Of course, I didn't sign it." I chuckled. "I was twelve at that time. She was around twenty or something. I told her that maybe someday when I got older, we could."

"Oh, oh, oh." Noah laughed, his mouth forming an 'o'. "Miss Sadie Elizabeth Sink, you already had a competition way before it started."

I rolled my eyes and turned on my seat again to look at the woman who sat behind us. She looked up from watching on her phone, shaking her head at Noah's words in amusement.

"But you're prettier than anyone else so I doubt Scar would even bother to look at anyone else," Noah added and smirked at the camera while reading the comments on his screen. "Is Sadie with you? Yes, guys. She's right there."

He moved away from the screen to show Sadie at her fans and wiggled his brows. Sadie gave a small wave, shyly hiding her face with her other hand.

I acted quickly by pulling back the camera in our direction to hide her away from it. We both made another eye contact and she gracefully smiled, mouthing a 'thank you' at me.

It has become a habit, actually. All the stunts I've pulled to keep her out of the cameras when we're not filming.

Sadie had shown a big discomfort being in the public eye. She's a shy one despite the fact that she is an actress and is supposed to be known worldwide. But Sadie loves her life without cameras from other people that is outside her job, and I've grown to be aware of it.

"Scadie shippers are wilding, thank you Noah; any time, guys! We're family, we support our parents." Noah happily cheers next to me. He looked at me and squinted his eyes. "Since we've started filming again, can we have more Scadie content?"

I chuckled. "You have more than enough, No," I replied and shook my head.

"Yes, I have, but your guys' fans don't. You sometimes need to spoil your kids, you know." he pleaded, looking at Sadie. "Please?"

"Ask her, she takes our pictures with her phone all the time." she defended, glaring at me.

"Fine," I sighed, lazily looking over at Noah who literally fist-bumped the air in joy. "I'd upload every now and then since Noah begged," I said to the live. "But, you owe me, Noah."

He raised his hand in the air, "Anything for a selfie."

The both of us ended up chatting with our fans for ten minutes or something before we decided to go out and grab some lunch. Some of our castmates have yet to arrive so it was only just us there in our rental house.