Assembly Time

Isaiah hates chemistry, he doesn't give two fucks about everything involving it. He lays his head on the table, bored out of his mind as Koro Sensei does an experiment while standing in front of the class.

'Oh wow the water turned red so cool...ugh.'  he grabs a strawberry pocky from the box and puts it between his lips, the class had to bring snacks to today's class for some reason.

'All right! And that concludes our experiment to extract artificial coloring!' Koro Sensei exclaims as Isaiah reaches out to grab another flavored stick. Much to his surprise the box vanished before he could get to it. '...from snack food! I'll be taking the leftover snacks now!' the octopus says holding a bunch of snacks in his arms.

'We bought those ourselves!' Isogai exclaims.

Maehara huffs annoyed. 'He used this as an excuse to swipe snacks cause payday isn't until tomorrow.'

'He's a fucking speedy alien, why not rob a store?' Isaiah whispers to his group mates Okuda, Sugaya, and Karma with an eye roll.

'Would you?' the redhead asks and Isaiah immediately nods.

'Yeah, I would, fuck the people.'

Isaiah raises his head when Okuda stands up from her chair, holding three flasks in her hands, walking over to Koro Sensei with a nervous expression. 'U-umm, Sir...'

'Can I help you, Okuda?'

'I...uh...' she pushes the flasks forward, closing her eyes nervously. 'This is poison! Please drink it!'

'Wow...' Isaiah stares at her weirdly.

'Now that's straightforward.' Maehara sweatdrops.

The girl swallows thickly and frowns. 'Is this too straightforward?' she asks the hope vanishing from her eyes.

'My, this is certainly an honest assassination attempt, Okuda.' Koro Sensei starts clearly confused.

'W-Well, umm...' Okuda looks up at her teacher hesitantly. 'I'm not good at surprise attacks and stuff like everyone else...But I am good at chemistry, so I made this with all my heart and soul!'

'At least she tried.'

'Okuda...no one would be dumb enough to drink it just like that.' Sugino tells her gently.

'Well, then!' Koro-sensei takes one of the flasks from her, the class gasping surprised. 'I would be delighted to!' he says and drinks the liquid before starting to grunt loudly. 'Th-This is..!'

'Is it working?!'

'Is this for real?!'

Isaiah sweatdrops when Koro-sensei turns blue, two horns growing from the back of his head. 'Ah, yes. This tastes like sodium hydroxide. It's poisonous to humans but not to me, I'm afraid.'

Okuda grimaces. 'Oh..'

'There are two others, correct?' he asks, holding the two other flasks.

'Y-yes!'

'All right, then!' Koro-sensei drinks the other one and starts to grunt again. He throws his head back as he turns green with wings coming out from the sides of his head.

'What is happening?'

'Ah, thallium acetate. Now for the last one!' He drinks the yellow liquid and just a second later his face turns blank, completely white, his eyes and mouth small.

'His face turned blank!'

'His changes are just too unpredictable!'

'-Aqua regia, I see'