The Beginning Time

A/n: I'm scared (⁠。⁠・⁠/⁠/⁠ε⁠/⁠/⁠・⁠。⁠)

A blonde boy steps out of de black car with a heavy sigh. Anyone could see his very unhappy expression, not that there's anyone in the parking lot right now.

Slightly annoyed his mother comes out of the car and closes the door harshly. 'Are they gonna come and get us?' the younger asks talking in English as he too closes the door after grabbing his bag.

His mother's blue eyes land on him and she shakes her head. 'No, they sent me an email informing me something about a hill.' she tells him in the same language.

The boy groans annoyed. 'A hill? Do we have to walk up a fucking hill?'

His mother starts to walk giving him no choice but to do the same. 'Don't worry, darling, I don't think the "hill" is actually super high.' she explains ruffling the boy's hair for a moment. Her son nods pleased before his jaw falls to the ground when he sees the enormous thing in front of him.

'Mom...' he starts slowly.

'This is not a hill!' the woman sneers sharing her son's annoyance. 'It's a mountain! That guy, what's his name again? Kasatuma..?'

'Karasuma.' the boy corrects her.

'Yeah, Karasuma, him. He should at least send someone to get us. What if we get lost?!' she whines like a three year old.

'Can't we go with the car?' her son mumbles but the woman was already marching up the mountain angrily. He sighs, yet again unpleased. 'It's only for a week, then we're leaving. I can manage.'

It's not new, at least not for him, that he has to change schools almost every month. I mean his mom's job takes a lot but it's not like he minds. He loves the weird woman to death.

Later he forces his hurting feet to walk into the run-down building, his mother's complaints filling his ears. They were a little earlier--as instructed by Karasuma--to set down some rules or something.

'Good, you're both here.' A black haired man speaks not seeming surprised when the blonde woman pulls the door open. He stands up from his chair and quickly says something, interrupting the woman who is about to lash out at him. 'I'm Karasuma as you must know. Irina Jelavić, I presume?'

Irina clears her throat and gives him a tight smile. 'Yes, that's right.'

Soon his eyes leave her to travel over to her son instead. 'And you're the new student. Her son, Isaiah Jelavić, right? What a weird name I must say.' he says pronouncing his name completely wrong.

Irina huffs. 'It's Isaiah! And it's a Serbian name just like mine, there is nothing weird about it.'

Isaiah smiles at the man. 'Our names match, did you catch that?' he says proudly while pointing at his mother.

The man ignores what they said and moves on to the next topic. 'The target isn't here yet, I assume you already know the conditions? You can't mention this to anyone. The same goes for you, Isaiah...'

'Yeah, we know.' he replies for him and his mother. 'When does everyone get here?'

.

.

Isaiah tries his best to not stare at his mother hugging the strange creature standing beside him. 'Okay, look alive people. Meet our newest addition to the E class faculty.' Karasuma says to a bunch of uninterested people, or they were simply disgusted by the woman hugging their teacher. 'I'd also like you to welcome your new classmate--'

Isaiah deadpans when his mom cuts the male off, beaming with happiness by Koro Sensei's side. 'My name is Irina Jelavić, nice to meet you all!' she says sweetly before babbling more sweet things to the octopus.