IX

*****MEANWHILE SOMEWHERE IN SEOUL****

Park Jimin is freaking out. Yoongi just woke up with his fiance running around their newly bought apartment screaming on top of his lungs.

"I swear to God Park Jimin, I know I said I love you and I want to marry you but I didn't sign up for this."

Jimin glared at him before stomping his way towards his fiance on their bed.

"Look! Look who just landed in Korea!" he shoved his phone on Yoongi's face so the older didn't actually see who's on the picture.

"I thought Tae will arrive later this afternoon?" he replied.

"Exactly! He will arrive in the afternoon, later! I convinced him to come home, I even emotionally black mailed him to make sure I will have at least one of my best friends to be my best man!" he is still yelling.

"Then who's---" Yoongi's eyes widened when he saw the picture.

Yoongi took the phone from his fiance and check the messages again. Please don't get him wrong but he's really happy to see his cousin he misses. But they already told Taehyung he'll be the best man and now the teacher is also coming home thinking that Jungkook is away.

"Jimin what have you done?" Yoongi asked his fiance who's now pulling his own hair.

"Yoongi hyung, Taehyung will never forgive me. What will I do?" Jimin look at his fiance worriedly.

Yoongi then pulled his fiance closer to him. He throw the phone away and hugs Jimin tight.

"Sssh, stop worrying now honey. Remember the first time we met Taehyung and you mistook him as Jungkook's boyfriend? And then later on we discovered that they are really falling for each other?" Yoongi paused, smiling at the fond memory of his cousin and his fiance's best friend.

"Yeah, that's actually the reason why I even befriended Taehyung. Because I thought we could stop them from loving each other. We did everything just to protect them against themselves and yet we found out that they really loved each other." Jimin replied remembering their past.

"That's right Jiminie. Jungkook already told us before that it's really impossible for him to come home for our wedding but it seems like FATE really pulled some strings again since you finally managed to persuade Taehyung to come home too."Yoongi is trying to console his fiance.

"Do you really think this is the right time for them to meet again? But what if it only hurt them again? What if Jk would never have the reason to come home ever again? What if Tae would never have the courage to come home too? Hon, I'm so scared for them." Jimin whispered.

Yoongi kissed Jimin's worry away. "Only Jungkook and Taehyung could answer that, besides 2 years is enough for them to make up their mind. They're not young teenagers anymore. They should know what they want this time. So don't stress yourself because of this honey."