hometime

You get out the car and stand by the gate of the school, waiting for Hailee to walk out with her teacher. After she comes out you hug her and tell her about the 'special guest' in the car. You both arrive at the car and you help Hailee into her car seat. After helping her you get settled into her seat you get back into the drivers seat and look at Hailee through the rear view mirror. "So hai, this is the special guest! Wanna introduce yourself ky?" You ask. Kyra looks at you nervously before turning around to look at Hailee. "Hi, I'm Kyra, I'm from Australia! I'm one of your mamas new teammates." Kyra smiles at Hailee nervously, hoping she made a good introduction. "hi Kyra... I'm Hailee." She says nervously. You smile at them interacting then start the car. "Ready to go home?" You say to the two girls. They both say yes and you start driving home. 

Once you pull up on the drive you help Hailee out her car seat, grab her bag, lock the car and open the front door letting Hailee and Kyra inside. Hailee holds Kyra's hand dragging her upstairs to her room. You chuckle and give Kyra a 'I can't help look', then head into the kitchen to make dinner. Whilst preparing dinner you could hear Kyra and Hailee laughing and playing, bringing a large smile onto your face as you made the spaghetti bolognaise. After plating up the food up you call for Hailee and Kyra to come downstairs. They come running down the stairs and into the dining room, Hailee carrying a few of her dolls. "Mama, mama! We played dolls!" She runs up to you and hugs you. "Wow did you have fun?" You say whilst lifting her onto her chair and the dining table. "Yeah, we did!" She smiles excitedly at Kyra. "I wanna sit next to kyraaaa" Hailee says. "I'm sure Kyra will sit next to you." You smile at her and look at Kyra whilst she goes and sits down next to Hailee. They talk whilst you Get the food for the three of you, placing it on the table. 

After eating you all sit on the sofa. "Wanna watch a movie Hailee?" I ask. "Yeah! Let's watch Moana!" "Okay kiddo." You grab the remote and put Moana on, turning off the lights and sitting beside Kyra. On the other side of Kyra, is Hailee who is cuddled into her side. You smile at the two of them before putting your focus onto the movie again. Mid way through the movie, you find yourself leaning against Kyra. She places her arm around your shoulders and smiles at you, you smile back and lean your head on her shoulder as you continue to watch the movie. Once the movie ends Hailee is fast asleep so you take the opportunity to put her to bed, carrying her to her room to let her sleep. 

After that you come back downstairs and sit beside Kyra again. "Thank you for being amazing with hai, she can be quite full on sometimes but you seemed to deal with her well." You say to Kyra. "Shes a great kid, I see why Leah likes her." She laughs. "Yeah she is but I'm happy she goes to sleep early so I can spend some more time with you." You smile at her, now facing her on the sofa. "And I'm happy I get to spend some more time with you too. I really want to get to know you better." Kyra says. "Wanna watch a comedy? I feel like laughing right now." You ask. "Sure let's do it." You get up to grab the remote then sit back down beside Kyra, Kyra adjusting her position so she is closer to you. You put on the comedy and lean back, slightly leaning into Kyra's side. You smile at her then ask "is it okay if I cuddle you?" Kyra blushes slightly before replying, "of course." You smile at her and lean your head against her chest and she places her arms around your body, hugging you closer to her. After listening to her heart beating for a while, you feel your eyelids beginning to shut, sleep taking over your tired body. Unable to keep your eyes open any longer you give in and close your eyes. 

Kyra's POV

Half way through the movie I hear small, cute snores coming from y/n. I chuckle quietly and run my hands through her hair, deciding whether I should carry her up to her room and head back to my own house. After thinking I realise I don't have my car so I would have to call a taxi but I didn't feel like doing that so decided that maybe y/n would let me stay in her room with her. I pick her up and carry her to her room, I place her on her bed but she begins to stir. Her eyes start to open and she sits up, looking at me. "Sorry, you just looked so tired I thought it would be better if I brought you to your room..." I say. "No it's okay, thank you." She pauses. "Do you want to stay here? Since you don't have a car or anything to get home." She rambles. "Yeah if that's okay? I mean I don't want to be a nuisance." I reply. "You're not a nuisance ky. There's some clothes in that drawer over there." She points to the drawer in the corner. "Thank you..." I get some clothes out, going into her bathroom to change quickly then walk out. "Where should I sleep?" I ask her. "you can stay in here if that's okay?" She say. "Yeah sure." I smile at her then climb into her bed. I keep my distance just in case she wanted space, but that distance was broken as soon as she moved closer and placed her head on my chest. "Is this okay?" She asks. "Yeah, that's okay." I smile at her and place my arm around her waist. "Night ky." "Night y/n/n." I sigh happily and close my eyes, quickly falling into a slumber.