First meet

Next day
In Roy Baari

Smita - Nami suno zaraa.. Tum yeh kuch zaroori saamaan bazaar se lekar aaogi?

Namrata - Haa maa.. Kyu nahi waise bhi mujhe kuch cheezein laani thi bazaar se toh main yeh saare saamaan bhi lekar aungi. Main kya keh rahi thi maa.. Main Pari ko apne saath lekar jau waise bhi woh ghar mein hi hai aaj uski chutti hai toh main usse lekar jau?

Smita - Haan thik hai.

Namrata - Hmm...

In Pari's room
She is doing her work on laptop just when Namrata enters.

Pari - Boumoni(Sister in law).. Aap yaha? Aao na idhar baitho.
As she was settled in couch so she directs Namrata to sit in front of her.

Namrata - Tu kuch zaroori kaam kar rahi hai kya Pari?

Pari - Haan boumoni.. Ek company mein bohot accha vacancy hai toh udhar ke liye hi apply kar rahi thi. Aapko kuch kaam hai kya mujhse?
She says this while working on laptop.

Namrata - Waisa kuch khaas kaam nahi hai. Actually main bahar jaa rahi thi kuch saamaan laana hai toh maine socha tujhe bhi le chalu. Tu jayegi na?

Pari - Haan boumoni.. Of course jaungi. Aap ready ho jao main apna kaam khatam karke aati hu.

Namrata - Main ready hi hu.

Pari - Thik hai. Toh phir aap 2min ruko.

After finishing work she said Namrata "Boumoni chalo."

Namrata - Hmm....

On the other hand
In Singh Roy's Baari

Misha - Papa mujhe na new teddy chahiye plss plss lakar do na...

Abir - Okay my princess.. Chalo aaj hum mall mein jaate hai.

Misha - Yeeeaahhh!!!...

She jumps into Abir's lap.
Then Abir and Misha comes out of house to go in city mall.

In car
Misha's pov

Papa mall mein jaana toh bahana hai asal mein toh main apne  liye mumma dhundhne jaa rahi hu. Sorry papa aapko jhooth bola maine par kya hi karti aap toh  mere liye mumma nahi laa rahe the toh isliye mujhe yeh karna pada. Par jo bhi ho I am so excited to find a new mumma.

Pov ends.

On the other hand

Pari and Namrata reaches City mall.
And they goes in 1st floor to buy some food items.
Suddenly a little girl childishly calls Mumma to Pari.
She turns and all of a sudden that little girl comes to her and started pulling her pallu as she was wearing a white-red saree. Pari knees down and picked that girl and asks "Little princess. Tumi ke? Ami toh tomay chini na tahole tumi amay mumma ke no dakcho? But anyways tumi kintu khub cute and I like you 😊."
(Little princess. Who are you?  I don't know who are yoh then why are calling me mumma? But anyways you are so cute and I like you.)

Girl - Tumi amar mumma hobe? Papa ke onek baar bolechi amay ekta new new mumma ene dite but papa sudhu rege jaay tumi bolo na tumi amar mumma hobe tahole ami thaammi ke bolbo tomar ar papa r biye korate.
(Will you be my mumma? I have told papa mang times to bring me a new mumma but he gets angry all the time. If you agree to be my mumma then I'll tell my grandmother to arrange a wedding of you and my papa.)

After hearing the little girls childish talks Pari and Namrata chuckled.

Namrata - Yoh cute baby, tomar mumma kothay je tomar new mumma chai? Ar tumi ekhne kaar sathe eshecho?
(You cute baby, where is you mumma that you want a new mumma? And with whom you came here?)

Suddenly a man's rough voice comes to them and somehow scolds that little girl "Misha, what's this behavior? You didn't take permission to come out of the store. From last 10mins I'm searching you. Are you out of your mind, Misha? And who is she? (He indicates towards Pari)
How dare you to come closer to my princess?"

Author:- So basically the little girl is Misha and that man is none other  that Abir.

Pari - Why are you scolding her? And who are you to talk to me is this tone?

Misha - Mumma don't scold him. He is my papa.

Pari - Ohh really, Princess. Such a careless papa you have 😏.

Abir - Excuse me, Miss... Do
Before he finishes the sentence Pari cuts him in middle .

Pari - You are excused, Mr..aa..whatever.
How can you be so careless that you don't know that you daughter came out of the store.

Misha (in Pari's ear) - Mumma aap papa ko gussa matt dilao woh bohut gussa karte hai.

Pari - Sirf aapke papa ko gussa thodi aata hai princess. Mujhe bhi abhi unpe gussa aa raha.

Abir - Misha, jaldi chalo. Apka teddy car mein hai chalo.

Misha (in Pari's ear) - Mumma aapse jaldi milungi. Byeee...

Then she climbs down from Pari's arm and bids her bye and went.

After that, Pari and Namrata also did their shopping and goes to home.

-----------"°•-•°"-----------

So, here is the update. I hope you all liked it. It's a boring part I know but later it will be according to the tropes.

Byeee🪐

Love and take care
~ Mishti💗