Preface

" I'll never gonna love anyone, Mahi "

He is Abir Singha Roy, the rude and arrogant CEO of Singha Roy Jewellers. He's one and only love is Lt. Mahi Singha Roy. He can anything for his family. He is surviving only for his daughter, Misha. He hates that if anyone creates mistakes or anything kind of mess. He belongs to a Royal Bengali Family.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" I can do anything for chasing my dreams, Mumma "

She is Pari Roy, the sweetest,chirpy and sunshine girl of his family. She can do anything for her family. She is surviving only to chase her dreams. She thoughts everything should get a second chance. She belongs to a Royal Conservative Bengali family.
.
.
.
.
.

          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                              Tropes

•GrumpyXSunshine
Romance
•Hate to Love
•Broken

          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                Note

First of all Thank You so much for giving
this book a try. It means a lot to me. I hope you'll not get disappointed. If you liked it please vote and comment to let me know. It would surely make my day.

•~ This is my own story and I won't like it if anyone copies it. So please be respectful toward it.            

•~ This book will contain mature content
(warning will be given before the chapter), if you are not comfortable or underage, you may skip that part.

•~ English isn't my first language. So please co-operate and correct me in the comments section if there are any grammatical mistakes/errors.

•~ I will not like any kind of hatred towards my book. So, if you dont like it, you are free to leave then and there.