Urge to have Mother🥺✨

After coming home.
Pari straightly marched towards her room and takes a quick shower to be relaxed. Then, she climbs downstairs to have dinner.

In the Dinner table

Namrata - How was your day Pari?

Pari - Good.... As well as bad Boumoni.

Namrata - What's this?? I am how can you spent your day in a good as well as bad way.

Pari - It's all good Boumoni, until and unless I met that Akdu. 😏

Namrata - Who's that Pari?? I don't know anyone who holds this name like seriously how can that person's parents gave that name to him or her.

Pari - Aree Boumoni.. He is The Abir Singh Roy. I call him as Akdu.

Namrata - But why Pari? I mean how can you just call a person with that name. And what's the reason behind this?

Pari - You remember Boumoni.. That little girl whom we met in mall yesterday.

Namrata - Yesss... But one second.. Don't tell me that you met with that rude man..

Pari - Yess.. I am talking about him only..

Namrata - But why Pari? How can you meet with that kind of rude person Pari?

Pari - How can't I, Boumoni? He is my boss.

Namrata - Whattt??

Pari - Yess.. And everything is fine but when Misha visits in his cabin, I was also there. And she started calling me mumma again and again. Then he started shouting on me that I am wanting to be a third person in his personal life. How can he say that?

Namrata - How can you be a third person Pari?? And it's his and his wife's responsibility to make their daughter understand that you are not her mother.

Pari - Exactly.. But you know what Boumoni, his wife is not alive.

Namrata - Awww... I am feeling bad for that little gir who lost her mother in this much young age.

Pari - Yess Boumoni.. That's why she calls me Mumma. But why me? Her father should marry someone. So that she can have a mother.

Namrata - Righttt...

Smita - Have you both finishes with your talks. If it is? Then concentrate in food.

Pari and Namrata - Yess Maa..

After that, they finishes their dinner and moves towards their respective rooms.

*********************

After having dinner, Abir and Misha comes to their room and both laid in the bed.

Misha's POV:
Papa, why don't you want to understand that I want a mumma. I miss mumma that's why I have this urge. But whenever I tries to convince you for this, you scolds me. Can't I have a mumma, Kanha ji. Please make him understand. Please....
A lonely tear rolled down her cheeks. Then she dozed off to sleep.

POV ends.

Abir's POV :

Please make her understand, Mahi. I can't give anyone your place. I can't love anyone else. I can't marry anyone else. If I did that, then what about the promises I gave you. I can't break the promises. Make her understand she can't have another mumma. You are only her mumma. No one can take your place. Not in my life and not in her's. And I am telling you, I'll not spare that girl who just want to snatch your place. How can she do that. How can she say that you are irresponsible. Does she know anything about you??Than why she stated that we are irresponsible and can't fulfill our responsibilities??? Does she anything about us?? Does she know anything about Misha or anything about our family?? Just make Misha understand this, Mahi. Pleaseee...
And remember your Abir still loves you and can't love anyone else. I miss you Mahi....
A lonely tear rolled down his cheek and he dozed off to sleep after s hectic day.

---------------"°•-•°"----------------

Here is the chapter. As I promised I'll upload the chapter soon I uploaded it. Hope you liked it. And please do comments, it will motivate me.

Byeee🪐✨
Radhe Radhe🙌🏻

Love and take care
~ Mishti💗