𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

It was august 25th 1995 18 years after the oldest sister of harry potter harper potter had supposedly disappeared out of the potter cottage.

The students and staff at hogwarts are eating breakfast in the great hall during the fourth year. It was quite loud in the room as it usually is with chatter and eating going on all at the same time unaware of the fact that the Potter's had a child before they had Harry.

It was one faithful night that Antonin Dolohov a fellow death eater broke into the potter cottage on a order from the dark lord, the two potter's were put under a spell so they wouldn't know until it was far to late and then he kidnapped the child before leaving her in chicago believed to be dead by the people who knew about her.

Little did they know that she's been alive this whole time but she's been through so much and they would all find out the truth of everything.

Potter manor

lily and james potter held hands while standing
in the doorway of the room they go in just one time every year. It was the room of their missing, and most probably dead, daughter Harper Lily Potter.  Although they have another child harry potter, the pain would never go away with losing their first child.

lily was about to speak but as soon as he opened his mouth a letter fell and came out of thin air before landing in front of the two causing the married couple to share a look, lily checks the letter over for spells but she didn't find anything. The married couple slowly started reading the letter to themselves at the same time.

_________________________

Dear Mr and Mrs Potter,

I am writing this letter to inform you two that your daughter Harper is alive but physically, emotionally and mentally she has been through so much

If you would kindly join us in the great hall tomorrow morning with harry, you will get to watch three movies regarding your daughter's life from sixteen and so forth

Please understand that these events have already taken place and even your own reactions won't change a single thing about what occurred no matter how painful it may be to watch happen and not able to do a single thing about it

At the end you'll be able to meet your daughter but first you must complete all the three movies in order to be able to do so.

You are free to invite anyone, all of harry's friends have also been invited but I do not know why

Sincerely Albus Dumbledore

_________________________

To say lily and james was in shock was an understatement, so when remus and sirius walked inside the cottage to see their friends literally frozen in place with a letter in one of their hands with tears of agony in their eyes they instantly knew that something was deadly wrong.

"lily, james, what is it?" Remus and asked them both nervously.

"What has happened?" Sirius asked right after him.

"She's been found her," Lily said quietly that the two had to listen closely in order to properly hear her.

"Who has?" The two men asked their friends gently.

"Harper. She's alive but apparently she's been through a lot." James collaborated to the two men.

"Are you both sure?" Remus asked worriedly thinking maybe it's a joke and not real.