𝟔. 𝐇𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

He stormed out of the apartment in a hurry few minutes later, cursing the stupid alpha all the way down the stairs and out of the building after he has rejected him and the obscenely large sum he was willing to pay him as compensation and instead ...

He stormed out of the apartment in a hurry few minutes later, cursing the stupid alpha all the way down the stairs and out of the building after he has rejected him and the obscenely large sum he was willing to pay him as compensation and instead reitered his spiel about love he hadn't bothered to listen.

What an idiot! Who in their right mind turned down that muh money? The omega huffed once he was back in his car. He thrusted the key in the ignition with more force than was necessary, soon the engine purred under the hood and drove away at high speed.

He needed to put as much distance as humanely possible between him and the alpha. The rotten taste of failure soured his mind making his fingers tightened around the steering wheel. He reached out to turn up the of the radio in attempt to drown the loudness of his thoughts under the upbeat, syrupy and overly cute sound of a kpop song but it didn't work.

He swerved between cars, honking when one delayed to give him the way. He ignored the headlights at severals times as he could afford the fine and soon he found himself at the gate of the Park Estate.

The Park Estate was a state of the art jewel. The sprawling Mansion was hundred hectares grand. It always belonged in his family and was a sanctuary for the Park's werewolves who were welcome. The guards keeping watch at all time behind the station made of concrete and glasses peered up when his car slowed down next to the large iron wrought gate.

The thing was a beast that's controled electronically. Without a word, they gestured at a camera that was linked up to another team inside the estate and within minutes the gate slowly pulled open.

The omega drove past it on the pebbled road that cut through the woods that surrounded the estate. The place was always a bit dark because of the density of the trees and we could hear the normal sound of nature because it had stayed wild. There were foxes, rabbits, snakes, fishes and a variety of insects that populated those woods. They were as much a part of them than the werewolves.

During the full moon, some of the members of the pack gathered there to shift in peace. Forests, Woods were the best place for their kinds to be in touch with their other part and it was safe because that way they didn't risk to stumble upon innocent human and kill them as some werewolves didn't control their animal instinct.

He emerged from under the trees leaves the mansion standing up within reach. It was an architectural beauty and it sat like a diamond ring on a dark green velvet. The lights casted from the windows scintillated in the near dark acting like a beacon and drawing the omega who never could resist it's pull.

Being there felt right. It was where he was born and where he intended to die. He slowed down to a halt alongside a flowing fountain and he climbed out of the vehicle. He was as always greeted by Felix, the butler who was standing at the top of the marbled stairs.

“Master, It's great to see you.” the human stated with a polite smile like he always did. Decades since he worked for the Parks. He was used to Jimin's moods and didn't even frown when the omega growled at him in lieu of answer before walking past him.

He stepped into the hall. The inside of the estate was richly
decorated with towering columns the color of emerald, around a turn emerged a sweeping staircase that led to the upper floors. On the walls, gold plates fixtures. The furnitures and appliances all looked expensives and new. The estate counted eleven bedrooms, twelves bathrooms, a home theater, three kitchens, an outdoor pool, stable for the horses, and a lot of others rooms he sometimes forgot about. He walked on the marble tiled floor to his office.

He was head deep in quarterly reports sheets at his desk whenhe heard a knock at the door. The omega leaned back, heaving a sigh.

“Enter. Let's get this over with ” He grumbled. Felix stepped in
carrying a golden tray on which a fine porcelain kettle had been set as well as a cup, a tniy spoon, a pot of cream and of sugar. He set it all down in front of him.

Without a word the butler began to expertly fill the cup with steaming hot tea, adding a dash of cream and one sugar. He stirred it while jimin smiled.

He handed it to him when it was
ready.

The omega took a sip, letting a sigh of content.

“May I ask what happened today?” The butler asked with the same unflappable calm. Years that he knew the man and he still didn't know what's going on in his head most of the time but he was in the short list of people he trusted.

That's why he found himself replying with sincerety, the words spilling from his lips. “I was rejected.” with  more bitterness than he wished to lace in the words.

The butler nodded sagely.

“Romantic endeavours are always tricky.” The omega scowled with an eye roll. He was certainly not in love with the nineteen year old alpha. It was ridiculous to even imply it.

It wasn' romance.” He rushed to say. Felix cocked an eyebrow but
otherwise didn't say anything he waited until he continued.

Jimin sighed.

“The others are pressuring me. There's only a couple of months left until my birthday on October. I need a mate by then or I will lose everything I worked for and not a day passed without Kibum and his aunt to remind me I don't belong either at the head of the company or the clan and even if I have to die i have to prove them they're wrong.”

He took another sip of tea not allowing himself to break down in tears even if unlike his grandad and other members of his family the man before him never treated him like he was less. His hands curled into fists.

“Today, I went to ask an alpha to be my mate but he turned me down. He even rejected the 1billion won i offered to compensate him with.”

“What did he say exacty?” He asked after a beat. Quickly adding “If its not indiscreet of me to ask.”

The tinge of pink creeping on the
omega's face pulled the tiniest
of smile on the butler's face. He
coughed with a fist infront of his
close lips.

He lowered his head, grabbing a
fountain pen that he began to
fiddle with mindlessly. He refused to meet the man's eyes.

“something like of he enters a
relationship under false pretense he wants at least a chance to try and see if it can work for real.” He paraphrased with a sneer at the end. Like what the hell it's supposed to mean because if they mate they would have to sleep together anyway so what the need to go on dates like they're teenagers.

The butler hummed.

“Then do it.” He concluded. “I fail to see the issue. It won't cost you much to do it his way. Worst case scenario you don't fall in love but still mate him.”

“B-but?” He stuttered.

“You have more to lose than that.” it shut the omega'sup.

It would quickly become annoying how often the man was right.