Letter 12

My Dearest December,

Darling, my heart feels so heavy right now.

I don't know if I am okay or not. I know you don't care about me at all right? Who am I to be take care of to begin with...right?

I'm just a girl who loves to admire and love you from afar.

A girl who's never okay. I'm not saying this so that you would pity me... No, December. I am not saying this so that you would care about me. I'm writing every letters in this so that maybe someday I would remember how much I loved you since we were 13.

Someday, I would be able to find and choose my own happiness. Maybe, someday I would be able to choose myself.

Maybe someday if I have chosen myself my love for you will never die.

The affection I have for you since will never die as the stars don't lose its shine in the darkness of night.

And, now...

I will still continue star gazing the brightest star I've known even though it is shining for another. Even though it may hurt me but only one thing I know for sure.

My affection and love for you is pure.

It has no desire, no obsession, no possessiveness, no desperate, and not forced.

Because, I don't want to force someone to like and love me.

If you make me feel that you don't want me anymore then I would be able to distance myself from you.

I respect you, December.

As I respect your affection for her...

-Cyrenity