𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

The ravens in the sky

〰〰〰𖠳 〰〰〰

In the tranquil embrace of nightfall, Berk lay cloaked in shadows, the moon casting a soft, silver glow upon the ancient village. Amidst the stillness, Frida stood beside Toothless in the ring arena, their silhouettes framed against the backdrop of starlit skies. With a heavy sigh, Frida approached the open iron doors of the arena, her footsteps echoing softly against the cold stone floor. Pausing at the threshold, she cast a wistful glance back at the familiar surroundings, a pang of nostalgia tugging at her heart.

"I guess it's just you and me from now on, bud," Frida murmured softly, her voice tinged with a hint of sadness as she reached out to close the doors. Toothless emitted a low, rumbling groan in response, his gaze fixed upon his rider with unwavering loyalty.

As they stepped out into the night, Frida walked past Toothless, her hand coming to rest upon his head in a tender gesture of affection. Together, they moved in perfect harmony, their bond unbreakable amidst the quiet solitude of the night.

With each step they took as they walked out of the arena, Frida felt a sense of peace wash over her, a reassurance that no matter what trials lay ahead, she would always have Toothless by her side. And as they disappeared into the darkness, their silhouettes melding with the shadows of the night, Frida knew that their journey was far from over—that together, they would continue to write the next chapter of their adventure, one step at a time.

↟↟

As the golden light of morning bathed the tranquil waters surrounding Berk, two Viking men embarked on their boat, their expressions a mix of determination and anticipation. One of them, a blonde Viking adorned with a peculiar bucket on his head, grunted in frustration as he struggled to pull up a fish net from the depths below. "Oh, come on! Mulch, I can't get it!" he exclaimed, his voice laced with frustration as he tugged at the stubborn net.

Mulch, his companion, looked on with a furrowed brow, concern etched upon his weathered features. "What's the problem, Bucket?" he inquired, his voice tinged with curiosity. "I'm not sure, Mulch. I can't raise the net. Something's pulling at it," Bucket replied, his muscles straining against the resistance of the net as he attempted to haul it aboard.

As the tension mounted, Mulch's eyes widened in realization. "Do you think..." he began, but before he could finish his thought, both men turned to each other in horror, their voices rising in unison.

"Sea Monster!"

In an instant, a massive figure emerged from the water, sending plumes of spray cascading into the air as it loomed over the boat. With a startled cry, the two Viking men braced themselves for the impending attack. But their fear turned to bewilderment as they caught sight of the twins, Ruffnut and Tuffnut, perched atop their dragon, their heads seemingly missing from their shoulders.