Chapter three

No one's POV

Currently, Shigeo is in the training yard on the floor leaning on the wall sleeping, with no care in the world after finishing his daily quest and some training.

Shigeo: Zzzzzzzzzz...

Maki: Oi, wake up!

Shigeo then shot up and looked around with a tired face as he faced forward and noticed Maki in front of him with a wooden sword in hand and Shushu next to her.

Shigeo: Oh hey Maki and Shushu, what's up?

Shushu: Nothing much, just saw you sleeping while you were supposed to be doing your job. Or do you want-

Shigeo: Ok, ok. Im on it!

Shushu grinned evilly as she held her phone at Shigeo, who rolled his eyes as he got up and fixed his shirt.

Shigeo: I swear, how did I even get into this mess?

(flashback)

Shigeo and Yuuki were mopping the bathhouse floor, while Yuuki was focused, Shigeo was listening to music on his headphones listening to Somebody that I used to know.

Yuuki's thoughts: I'm gonna work hard to not let Miss Kyouka down!

Shigeo's thoughts: 🎶 Now you're just somebody that I used to know.🎶

As Yuuki was finishing up, he heard laughter, he then went to see where the source of the laughter was. Shigeo noticed this and followed him.

Shigeo's thoughts: I wonder what he's doing?

Once they found the source they looked and saw Himari and Nei scrubbing each other's back, naked.

Yuuki:!!!

Shigeo: !?!?!

They then hid behind the wall as they were painting, and Shigeo looked at Yuuki with an angry expression.

Shigeo's thoughts: This fucking idiot!!!

Yuuki's thoughts: Th...That scared me!! Let us know before you go take a bath...

Suddenly, a camera flash was heard Shigeo and Yuuki immediately looked around to where it came from.

???: I saw that!

Shigeo and Yuuki froze as they heard a voice, they noticed a small figure walking towards them, and as it grew bigger, it was revealed to be Shushu.

Shushu: You've shown your true selves, Mr. Caretakers.

Shigeo: Fuck! Not you!

Yuuki: Shushu-Chan!?

Shushu: Suprised? My power also allows me to shrink.

Shigeo: Wh...What are you doing here?

Shushu: I've been watching you two lately since I was curious to see what kind of creatures men are.

She then showed them her phone that she took of them watching Himari and Nei naked.

Shushu: And check out this super great moment I caught!

The two freaked out as if they would be dead meat.

Yuuki: It's...It's not what you think!!!

Shushu: What would the commander think of this? Maybe you two will get twisted off?

Shigeo: ARE YOU FUCKING THREATINING US!? IS IT MONEY THAT YOU WANT!?

Shushu cheekly smiles while the phone is still in her hands.