Chapter six

No one's pov

Currently, Shigeo is in his room playing video games while thinking about that encounter he had with that white-haired woman and that horned Shuuki.

Shigeo's thoughts: Who the hell was that woman, she looked human but she had some Shuuki parts on her...

Shigeo then put down his controller as he stretched his arms.

Shigeo: I could really care less right now, all I care about is leveling up and getting stronger.

Shigeo stood up and stretched his arms and legs.

Shigeo: I wanna take a bath.

Shigeo grabbed his towel and some clean clothes as he left his room and began walking towards the bathhouse.

Shigeo's thoughts: About that job change quest, I should probably level up a few more before taking it on.

As Shigeo arrived at the bathhouse, when he opened the door...he saw a towel-covered Yuuki running away from an angry Himari with a chainsaw arm.

Himari: SO THE DAY TO TWIST IT OFF HAS FINALLY COME!!! IF THE CHIEF WON'T SULLY HER HANDS, I WILL!!!

Yuuki: NO,NO, WAIT, WAIT! THERE WAS A SIGN ON THE OUTSIDE, WASN'T THERE!?

Shigeo looked back outside and saw that there was no sign, he sighed as he watched the drama unfold.

Shigeo's thoughts:...-_-...I swear when Yuuki is by himself he gets himself into the most bullshit trouble.

Shigeo entered the bathhouse as he started to undress without acknowledging the drama unfolding. Yuuki noticed him as he screamed out to him.

Yuuki: SHIGEO, HELP MEEEEE!!!

Shigeo: Yeah fuck no, you're on your own.

Suddenly, a white father appears as it floats midair. Then a black portal appeared in front of it, as Yuuki and Himari stopped the chase and looked at it while Shigeo walked toward them. Suddenly two women walk out of the portal.

 Suddenly two women walk out of the portal

Yuuki and Himari: !?

Shigeo: Eh?

???Hello, the Seventh unit looks lively.

As the three looked at the women, Himari noticed the other women beside her. She looked at Himari with a smug face, with Himari glaring at her.

Yuuik: Invader!?

Himari: No you idiot! They're from the Anti-Demon Corps 6th Unit!

Yuuki: Huh!? The 6th Unit!?

Shigeo: Seriously?