𝟏𝟒. 𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐌𝐮𝐦

Target - 200 Votes + 50 comments!

(Many of you read the chapter but don't vote at the last. Next chapter will be uploaded only when the target will be completed)

हाथ जोड़, चाहे पाँव पड़, परवाह नहीं मुझको

हाथ जोड़,
चाहे पाँव पड़,
परवाह नहीं मुझको

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈
𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐌𝐔𝐌
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

Shivaay admitted that he had kidnapped Anika by mistake, his target had been her fiancé, Kunal, but in a moment of carelessness, he had snatched the wrong person.

Shivaay's POV

I backed from my position to let her breathe again as I could feel the irregularity in her breath due to my closeness. The fear in her eyes was a pleasure to me.

But it was a mirage of mine to think that she was afraid of me.

I heard her let out a long sigh. I turned to look at her, expecting to see terror in her eyes. But instead, I was met with a sassy smirk.

"You've got to be kidding me," she said, her voice filled with incredulity.

She mocked me for mistaking her for Kunal, laughing at my mistake.

"I must say, you're not very good at this kidnapping thing, Mr. Shivaay." She taunted, her eyes sparkling with amusement.

I glared at her, my temper rising.

"I don't have time for this," i growled

"I don't have time for this," i growled. "I need to figure out what to do with you now that you're here."

She rolled her eyes! At me!

With a tilted her head, now she said, "Well, since you've made such a big mistake, it's your responsibility to take care of me," she said matter-of-factly.

"I demand food, water, and a comfortable bed to sleep on. And make it quick, I'm hungry." She ordered, her tone leaving no room for argument.

I was dumbstruck. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I was taking my own time to process the odds of the situation I was stuck in right now.