9. Dave and Tony

Me and Maggie immidiatly made our way into the kitchen and saw Beth laying on the ground.

"Oh my god!" Maggie kneeled down next to Beth and held her head on her lap.
I helped Maggie pull her up.
"What happend?!" I asked.
"I don't know! Help me bring her into
the bedroom!"

We brought Beth into the bedroom and sat down next to her. After 5 minutes she woke up and slowly opened her eyes.
"Sweetie, can you hear me?" Maggie asked
softly as she caressed the side of her face gently. "What's wrong with her?" I asked softly.

"She might be in shock." Maggie answered. "Where's Hershel?" Lori asked who walked into the room.
"We can't find him anywhere." Glenn replied. "Where could he have gone?" Shane asked as he sat on the chair across from us.

"The bar maybe, he practically lived there in his drinking days.." Maggie softly responded. "Betting that's where i'll find him."
Rick nodded and glanced over at me and Glenn. "Yeah i've seen the place, i'll take you." Glenn said.

"I'll come with, just in case." I added.
"Are you sure your brother is okay with that?" Rick asked.
I nodded. "Yeah, i guess." I replied.
"All right, i'll get the truck." Rick said and left the room.

Me and Glenn later followed.
"You ready?" Rick asked.
"Yeah." Glenn replied and opened the door for me to get in. The way towards the bar was quiet untill Glenn finally spoke. He sighed and looked down.

"Maggie said she loved me." He softly said.
I smile and gasp. "She did!?" I ask excitedly. Glenn nervously chuckled.
"She doesn't mean it, i mean.. She can't."
He shook his head. "She's just upset or confused. She's probably feeling like.." Glenn paused.

"I think she's smart enough to know what she's feeling." Rick interrupted him and gave him a soft nod. Glenn chuckled softly and shook his head. "Glenn it's pretty obvious to everyone, Maggie loves you!" I smiled.
"And not just because you're one of the last man standing, so what's the problem?" I asked.
Glenn swallowed softly and bit his lower lip.
"I didn't say it back." He softly answered feeling guilty.

"Ah." Rick replied. "I've never had a woman say that to me before,." Glenn softly said. "You know, expect my mom, ofcourse." He smiled softly. "And Joo." He added and looked back at me.
"But with Maggie it's diffrent." He sighed.
"I mean, we barely know eachother." Glenn continued. "What does she really know about me?" He asked.

Rick and i both nodded softly as Glenn kept talking. "But i didn't know what to do with it, i just stood there like a jerk." He said and rubbed his chin. "Hey, this is a good thing." Rick started. "Something we don't get enough lf these days." Rick added. "And when we get back return the favor, it's not like she's going anywhere." Rick nodded.

Glenn nodded aswell as we finally arrived at the bar. Rick stopped the car and got out. We opened the doors of the bar and got in. We immidiatly found Hershel sitting at the bar.
"Hershel?" I asked softly.

"Who's with you?"
Hershel asked as he recognized my voice.
"Rick, and Glenn." I replied.
"Maggie sent him?" He asked.
"He volunteered." Rick replied.
Hershel sighed and looked at us as he took a sip from his drink. "How many have you had?" Rick asked. "Not enough." Hershel replied.

Rick sighed and patted Hershels shoulder.
"Let's finish this up back at home." Rick said. "Beth collapsed." I added. "She might be in shock." I softly said as Hershel looked at me. "Maggie's with her?" Hershel asked. "Yeah, but Beth needs you." I said as i crossed my arms.

"What could i do?" Hershel shook his head and took another sip of his drink. "She needs her mother." He said. Rick sighed and looked back at Glenn who was guarding the doors. Hershel refilled his glass en continued drinking.