The Power of Donations

The Power of Donations: Every Contribution Counts in Educating Children at Pehchaan The Street School
________________________________________

"No one has ever become poor from giving" - Anne Frank

Donation is not just a word, but a lot more than that. Donating to charity is a major mood booster. The focus that you are donating to others is extremely empowering and, in turn, could make you feel happier and extra fulfilling. Giving something from one hand cannot make your other hand empty,  but even fill it with much more than you have served. Donation is not only about serving people with more and more materialistic things such as money, blankets, clothes etc, but it's more about the value you add to their lives. Giving money to those in need can be a personally satisfying experience. But there is a choice between donating nationally, internationally, through charities or giving directly to those around us.

You cannot only donate to people around you but if you have enough resources, you can provide to people who live far away from us as well. If someone doesn't feel like donating something directly, they can donate to NGOs & TRUST FUND. But the question arises here: Which one among them should we trust?

Pehchaan The Street School is there to help. With a history of 8+ years, Pehchaan has now served more than a thousand students in Delhi. An organization working for the welfare of underprivileged children by providing them free education. Along with this, valuable life lessons and other physical activities are also taught. Exercises for developing critical thinking take place from time to time so that children can become a better version of themselves.

Pehchaan has impacted so many lives in these past years and it still continues to serve the community of the neglected children of our society. Along with this, they also provide support to the women belonging to the weaker section of our society. They provide healthcare services, menstrual education, hygiene camps and financial aid to those who need them.

Humans are social creatures and the best way for human beings to improve is by means of supporting individuals who are  not able to assist themselves. We have the duty to care for other people. By donating to the welfare of underprivileged children, you are changing their lives for the better.

Every donation makes an impact- Giving benefits to society’s most neediest and most vulnerable section, brings us closer to the society we want to live in, gives us a sense of belonging and sets an example for others around us.

“ Giving does not only precede receiving; it is the reason for it. It is in giving that we receive. " 

Israelmore Ayivor sums this whole thing in one sentence.
_________________________________________

To Donate via Instamojo - https://www.instamojo.com/@pehchaanthestreetschool

To Donate via NEFT - https://pehchaanstreetschool.org/donation/

Email id - pehchaanschool@gmail.com

com