Author's Message❤️

Welcome my dear readers.

Finally after months they are finally here for you. Please welcome Miles Chae and April Graham to your heart. 

This book is the second book in The Chae Brothers Book Series. The first book is already published on my profile, go check it out if you haven't. All the books in this series are interconnected standalones. So, you can read this book without having to go back to the first book. This book will obviously contain some spoilers of the first book so if you want to read that book it is advised to read that one first. 

This book is my first ever rivals to lovers. You all already saw a glimpse of Miles and April in the first book. I hope you love this book just as much the first and it lives up to all the expectations. 

-----------------------------

Copyright © 2024 by sequinedsmile.

All rights reserved.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher.

The story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this production are fictitious. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred.

All the images used in this book belong to their respective owners.