CHAPTER 11

San and mingi got home san was the first to run towards the door he opens it widely tears was dropping from his eyes nobody ever make them cry in their life except the thigs happening to them recently, San was still crying everyone in the living room were surprised and they doesn't understand what happened well hoongjoong is not in the living room he was inside his study when he heard a loud sound he saw only two people he was still thinking "but three people left this morning"he was still thinking when he suddenly ask "where is seonghwa" everyone in the room also has questioning look looking at the two weepers mingi was the one to break the silence telling the truth while san burst into tears wooyong has no other way than to hug him in front of others hoongjoong eyes turn red his heart clench as soon as he hear mingi word he has to rethink, rehear all what mingi said seonghwa was kidnapped he later ask "by who" san pass him the drawing he said "the receptionist gave us this drawing indicating the people tatoo" hoongjoong look into the drawing and said "dragon" mingi nodded suddenly hoongjoong start recapping and recalling when the leader of dragon start calling seonghwa sexy and some sort of name saying he will have him hoongjoong fum in anger and order everyone "get your stuff and let move back home and change into mission dress" they all nodded then they all went in to pack there stuff wooyong pack his and san own he gave it to mingi and carried him in bridal style because san was just crying and still weak he miss his hyung a mother to him though his a male he is not ready to lose his hyung, mother, adviser,gist partner...san cant just control himself he start remembering their days together,he remembered when they both promise to lose their virginity to only their lover well their past was able to keep san ok he chuckles and change into dark expression he said "if that fucker thinks he can takes hyung virginity or life then he is ready to die" everyone in the car was shocked except hoongjoong, wooyong was shocked because of san dominance voice he never use to anyone he was using it now then wooyong knew in this mission anyone that come san way is dead............. Soon their car reach their mansion they got in and change into their mission cloth this time around no joint car they are all taking a different car san and wooyong hop into a Lamborghini Gallardo car then wooyong start the car, yeosang and jongho are in a Gwagon then jongho starts the car while mingi and yunho used their best Ferrari mission car hoongjoong on the other hand carried his  bike which was rare except when he was angry the bike his faster than flash ( i can say) he hop on the bike and start the engine he gave others the lead and they started driving san as an hacker or a tracker never showed his special skill before because he usually tell yeosang to do all those camera, hacking or tracking work saying he has retired but now it's his hyung life enough of the he is the one tracking well he usually give everyone in the family a new tracking device on their birthday thank God seonghwa hyung was wearing his neck chain san murmured wooyong chuckles and use one hand to rub san hair and the other hand on the driving wheel his eyes were fully on the road san nodded and smile a little then he started information to hoongjoong and others through earpiece telling them the location the fastest among all this was hoongjoong he can't wait he can't allow anybody to touch what it his .............
BASEMENT
Sounds of beat beating was heard like they were beating someone though the gangs of the dragon groups were the one beating seonghwa well that's what the other man desire soon kang the head of the dragon group told them to stop the man and his gang were shocked the man said "kang but he hit your little angel head with bottle baby he make my company fall and you are telling them not to beat him" kang drew out a gun when the guy was coming closer he shot him twice one in the heart and one in his head then the guy fall in a pool of blood, others were shocked seonghwa knew he did it for his own desire then kang move closer to seonghwa he move seonghwa chin harshly "i killed my love because i love you i want you and i love everything about you this is my first time seeing a beautiful face i was amazed and i will make you mine today" seonghwa smirk and spat his saliva on the man face he said"in case you don't know am taken you better kill me because if i got unchain i will end you for touching me" kang laugh out loud and rub the saliva he then hit seonghwa on the face 5 times making it swollen and blood gulp out of seonghwa mouth he order his gang to take him to the room and chain him on the bed...... What kang doesn't know is that what he tamper with his the word most mafia family precious,the person he touch just now belong to the king of mafia but for his greed and discontentment he want that thing at all cost but he doesn't know what his ahead of him.......
Guys what will happen next will kang take seonghwa virginity, what will hoongjoong do to kang will kang survive let both watch till the end
I purple y'all you 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜