CHAPTER 13

Ahh.....ahh....ahhh stop, seonghwa was the one making that sound when san was dressing his wound san eyes was gloosy he is just not happy he wish he could have not kill that bitch he which he could have just torture him but yes he can't control himself seonghwa suddenly pull away and said "how is your relationship between you and wooyong did he kiss you again did he..... you know (😂😂 seonghwa and his dirty mind) he was still talking when san started weeping seonghwa move closer to him he raised is chin"oh my baby dont cry woo wont be happy seeing you like this dont cry hmm" san nod his head suddenly the word he said surprised seonghwa even it make him over joyous san said" you know you should talk to hyung he missed you he went crazy for just you being lost for some hour even if you cant confess to him just show him that you are fyn and i know you like him alot......... Seonghwa think a little first before dashing out of the room while san smiles at his confidence and made his way to his love room
Seongjoong
Seonghwa walk into hoongjoong room he was facing the ground he lost all confidence as soon as he walk into the room he was scared to confess it will be a little bit embarrassing for him he was still in deep thoughts when hoongjoong carried him in bridal style to the room couch seonghwa sat down feeling confidence a little he started "san said you were worried about me so i have to come directly to tell you am fyn it's just some bruises left it will soon heal and i also want to tell you that i like you more than a boss,more than a friend yes i know am not supposed to like you am sorry i just want to free myself from those thoughts i can move on i just want to express my feeling like othe....." he was still talking almost crying but was caught off when something met his lips yes it's a lips it was hoongjoong lips seonghwa was just like that until hoongjoong pulled away he hugged seonghwa and said"i don't like you but....." the word clench his heart but the next word turn him into a living 🍅 tomato hoongjoong said"i don't like you but love you so much i love you from the beginning of my life here yes i don't want to keep the feeling again yes i like you seonghwa " hoongjoong looks at seonghwa lips he leaned a little when the door was wide open then the person cleared her throat who else no other person other than Mrs lee seonghwa push hoongjoong hand on his waist lightly away seonghwa said "eomma" hoongjoong also smile they went into a big warm hug of mrs lee she smiles and said "without even saying much with what i saw i think I understand your relationship okay come on kids your appa is waiting downstairs and don't forget to tell him your relationship as soon as she left seonghwa was like too quick but he didn't say anything he was about to say a word when hoongjoong said"be my boyfriend and even if we are told to do the wedding after a week because appa will not listen for a wait seonghwa are you willing to marry me " seonghwa was just like in mind"is he asking me out or proposing,yes he loves him likewise hoongjoong he knew hoongjoong was the one to fell first but he fell harder this guy in front of him like him for almost three years " he looks into hoongjoong eyes he said"am ready even if it's a marriage i will agree "they both smiles and walk out as soon as they reach the leaving room seonghwa ran to mr lee he hugged him,the one and only person mr lee still cherish most is seonghwa even he must not be aware of seonghwa kidnap and everyone of them promise not to tell him,they were now having dinner when san throw the bombshell"appa me and wooyong are dating " seonghwa immediately choked on his food he had a water he was surprised that san was bold even wooyong was smiling at him seonghwa cherish their relationship but not jealous at all,mrs lee signal to seonghwa to confess but he is no where to listen even he is not bold then Mr lee broke the silent "hoongjoong get ready tomorrow we are meeting mr kang son kai i think you two will be compatible" hoongjoong raised his eyebrow in surprised while san,mingi, seonghwa like a bottom triplets said it together "WHAT, IMPOSSIBLE"