Last survivors

I'm not the only one
 By Evan kahpeaysewat

Chapter 1                                                                        The new beginning of life                                                  the world was once normal Before I was born but I wasn't born as a normal human. I had purple hair, purple as a sunset and pointy ears like an elf and had markings on my chin line. I also have dark purple wings. People called me half beast, cause the way I look, I am a raven beast, I found out more half beast kids were born just like me. My mom “Lilith”, she’s a beautiful young lady with  a lovely soul. She helps me see the beauty in everything and that's how she Met my father “Mark”. my mom and dad stayed in a forest to keep me safe from the people who wanted to use half beast kids as slaves or experiment or something that my mom won't tell me. My dad hardly talks to me. He is always in his “Annoyed moods” whenever I'm in his presence. He walks away or never talks when I try to help him or give him something. But I still love him, for who he is. I also helped him fix the house, so I have a lot of experience from my parents. In my free time I go to talk to my friend. I called her Willow and she said she loves the name. I never told my mom or dad because they might kill her because she is not human, she is a fox and for some reason I can understand her when she speaks to me. As the years pass and I'm 10 in this timeline. I realized my mom was cutting down trees and my dad was making something with lather, kind of new to me. 5 years past i'm going to be 15  tomorrow and my mom ask me to play outside for a while so i want to go play with willow it’s been a year since i play with willow but when i got there i heard something approaching behind me i kept my guard up and was about to turn around but i got jump by brown fox pups “aww willow are these your pups there so cute” i say as i get up from the ground “ well let's play” i say as i play with the pups and willow for about 6 hours i look at the sun seeing it going down“ well i gotta go good night willow and pups'' i say running to my house when i got my house i gave my mom and dad a hug (dad acting pissed but i know he likes it) and kiss on the cheek and want to bed i was then in my dream i see a half beast bird whispered something i didn’t get to hear it but for some reason i knew her name but forgot it “want how do i know you?!” Then everything went black. I woke up seeing my mom’s beautiful black short hair and her deep blue eyes looking at me and her lovely sweet smile she had a box “Happy birthday Ender here Open it” she give me the box and i open it was a homemade bow and some arrows '' thanks mom but i can hunt without this i can just use my claws'' i say confused “i know but but use this from a far because you hunt up close a lot” say mom. I walk out of my room with my mom. I see my dad sitting in the dining room giving me a cold dark look at me with his dark green eyes and his brown hair. I sit down across from him“good morning dad” from my dad still giving me a cold look “ugh here Ender '' my dad says as he throws an urban hood with a face mask on it. he looked at Ender smiling ear to ear ”you spoke to me for the first time?! I thought you hated me  because I was a half beast!?” Ender says not even realizing the urban hood in front of me “i didn’t hate you because of that?! I just don’t use my voice that much ugh just put the damn hood on already!” Mark’s (Ender’s dad) says annoyed. I look down seeing the hood and grab the hood put it on “dad why does the hoodie look like this and is it supposed to be this short and why is there a face mask sewed to it” i say asking questions “it’s for hiding your ears,face and wigs ” Mark say annoyed “why do i need this?” i look at them confused and worried, “just in case you have to leave the forest” lilith (Ender’s mom)  says give me a planet of food. “But the number one rule was not to cross the fences” “We know but who knows maybe we might go trading” Lilith day “trading? What's that?” i say “you’ll know when we do it someday” mark says when he looks at me he sees me smiling ear to ear “what is Ender?” Mark says  “I'm just so happy that you're talking to me” Ender says tearing up “ Ender please eat your food before you lose your appetite” lilith says. me and dad started eating our food as i was done after dad i ran to willow to play with her and her pups “hey willow im here to play with you and your pu-” Ender stop as he see blood on the ground and when i saw fox tracks and Ender started to get worry. Ender ran following the trail of blood when Ender reached the end of the trail, standing there seeing a wolf there Ender fell on his knees seeing willow’s body on the ground Ender sat there filled with tears “No don’t touch her! You get away from willow” Ender says as he looks at the wolf with a furious look with tears in his eyes. The wolf then starts whimpering in pain. Once Ender let go of the wolf, the wolf ran away in fear. Ender got up and carried Willow's body to her ground cave where her pups were and put her there and cried there with the pups until it was sunset Ender fell asleep. And woke up in that same dream room again Ender got up and looked around “ hello half beast bird where are you?!” then the half beast bird appeared she then started to whisper something again but Ender heard two voices whispering “ who are you why can’t i remember your name” Ender say as the voices started to whisper louder Ender tried reaching out to her but he woke up seeing his hand reaching to the sky Ender look around and saw the pups and willow’s body still there were Ender pleased her. Ender then got up and saw Willow’s body, Ender was about to cry but wipe them away Ender then took willow and bared her then walk home “ im home mom,dad” Ender’s mom then ran to hug Ender “ Ender oh my god where were you i was so worried you're dad want to look for you in the forest” as soon as Ender heard that he ran back to see if the pups were okay “please be okay pups” when he got there he saw the same wolf trying to attack the pups but they were in tree root hole but one of the pups were on the ground covered in blood.