A Warm Welcome

"wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait... Back up. I'm going to YOUR hell hole? As in ME? The most mentally unstable member of the family?" Y/N said as he stared at Ace in visible confusion.

"Look, bud, I know this can kick hard to fly away to another branch but, the four of us can't stand seeing you hurt anymore." the elder brothers voice carried care only a mother could have.

As if their mother ever cared.

Ace took one of Y/N's still bandaged knuckles. It's been almost a week since Y/N left the Little Production high yet his physical wounds were still recovering.

His gaze softened a bit when he heard genuine care carry Ace's words. "But still, what if? What if I'm again seen as a freak? What if the same story goes back on shuffle? What if I go out of control!?-"

"Hey!" Ace said a bit louder to snap his younger sibling out of the overthinking state.

"Sorry... It's just... I'm not good at socialising with people." Y/N said as he rubbed the back of his neck in distress. Ace sighed with a kind smile.

"It's ok bud. You'll be with us all the time. If someone picks on you and you want to bash their skull against a wall in the hallway..." he ruffled through his pocket and took out a red stress ball and handed it to his younger brother.

"squeeze the absolute shit of that thing. It can't explode." Ace said before he kissed the top of Y/N's head and left the room.

The stress ball was shaped into a white teddy bear with an X over his right eye. Overall, it was adorable.

Five more hours. Five more hours till the next entrance of the new shitholle.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I didn't know I predicted for it to REALLY look like a hell hole compared to the last year." Ryan commented as Y/N's wide eyes stared at the school building.

It was in vibrant yellow and black. Well, summers were surely gonna be hell on earth. Y/N kept squeezing the stress ball as he stared at the school grounds filled with all kinds of other cartoon characters from the newer shows.

He kept his presence as much hidden as possible in the figures of his elder brothers. God damnit what did his mother do to him not to even be able to talk with people properly.

He sighed, running his fingers through his hair as he walked. Y/N pocketed the little white stressball when he felt as if someone was literally drilling through his soul.

His deadpan gaze was met with a bloodshot pair of pupils that stared right in his own. They belonged to a dude that seemed like a whole pack of trouble. He had a cup for a head, a red striped straw and blond hair.

From the black cup handle hung a cross earing and Y/N narrowed his eyes at the gang that surrounded the cupheaded dude.

A demon, who was at least three feet shorter than him. A black furred dog, a bunny, a cat and a dude Y/N assumed was his brother judging by the nearly same characteristics.

Just, the mugheaded guy had deep blue eyes with his straw being in the same colour as his pupils.

Y/N narrowed his pitch black eyes, they did have blood redded highlights but it was still dark just like his brother's eyes.

His gaze managed to get torn away from the gang as he focused on his steps and where his siblings went.

"Well well well... Would ya look at that... Caddels got a new sweetcheeks." a sweet and deep brooklyn accent laced from the cupheaded boy as a smirk crawled on his face.

The demon boy chuckled as he stared at the direction of where Y/N and his brothers went. "Isn't it delightning? Another Caddel to add to their messed up life. What's next? Albert Einstein entering the chat?" The gang giggled at the demons joke.

Y/N overheard them as they walked to the gates and he slammed the locker shut before going in class with Ezra, a low huff of pure annoyance escaped him as grabbed the stress ball again, squeezing it repeatedly as he sat down next to his brother.

First day and a very warm welcome from them. Well ain't that nice.

Word count: 744