6 years later

Takes place in peace times in the Sonic Universe like 11 years in the future.

Whisper is an anthropomorphic wolf with biscotti fur that covers most of her body, and brown skin that covers her muzzle, inside of her ears, arms, upper torso, and front torso. She has thick black eyelashes and cloudy white fur around her eyes that resemble a mask. Her eyes are cadet blue, although they are often closed to the point of squinting. She wears light gray eyeshadow and has a long, bushy tail which ends in several tufts of fur sticking out in various directions. She also has a black nose, long-pointed ears and quite long hair that she keeps tied at the back in a ponytail with a black hair tie, save for a long, thick hair bang that covers her right eye. Her pointed cheeks are a little fluffy. Her fangs protrude from her mouth which is often in a natural frown. A wedding ring can be seen on her right index finger.

For peace times, Whisper has updated her attire since the last 6 years to be more casual and comfortable. Instead of her combat gear, she opts for a light gray t-shirt with a simple design, paired with dark gray/cream-colored jeans. She wears comfortable sneakers in dark gray/black instead of her military boots. Instead of her cloak and arm sleeves, she wears a light gray cardigan for added warmth. She still keeps her ponytail tied back, but her hair down for a more relaxed look. Her mask scope is still visible but is on the side of her face, allowing her features to be fully visible.

Whisper is a rather mysterious individual with a quiet and withdrawn personality. Very soft-spoken, she speaks only when the situation calls for it and, true to her name, in a very low volume, rarely uttering more than a few words at a time. Whisper used to be more outspoken, eloquent and joyful, but due to the trauma that Eggman and Mimic had caused her by ensuring the demise of her friends, she grew much more silent and reserved. Since then, she has been more shy, cautious and distrustful of others, preferring to be out of the spotlight and in hiding. She also values her personal space and limited her interactions with others, fearing that if she made new friends, she could not handle losing them too. When in social situations, Whisper usually exhibits a rather bashful side of herself. Despite this with Tangle and her relationship and it being peace times her old personality slowly has been coming back. A particular quirk about Whisper is that her eyes are squinting most of the time. She usually only opens them in moments of anger, distress or intense worry. Whisper is also a trained soldier, and thus, has experience fighting in war-like situations despite never joining the army.

Has a Variable Wispon, The Variable Wispon is a uniquely designed Wispon. Instead of being designed after the anatomy of a wisp, it is instead umbrella shaped. The bottom of it is hooked to allow users to grip it properly. Along the light gray neck of the weapon are two rounded white, black, and light blue studs. Very noticeably near the end of the Wispon is a large, rounded light blue, black, and white piece which has an open segment. The mouthpiece is quite long and gray in color, with a light blue end. The Variable Wispon is a very unique type of Wispon in more ways than one. Unlike standard Wispons, which are designed for clearing out crowds of robots, the Variable Wispon is designed for precision shots which cause less widespread damage, but more intense impacts. In addition, instead of being restricted to using just one specific breed of Wisp to power it, it can use the power of multiple Wisp breed. However, it can only house one Wisp breed at a time. When a Wisp is used they become pure energy. Depending on the Wisp powering it, the Variable Wispon can assume a specific weapon mode with its own unique power.

Described as pretty, Tangle is an anthropomorphic ring-tailed lemur (with the fur colors for the Coquerel's sifaka) with primarily light gray fur and orchid purple eyes. She possesses one eyelash on each eye, a small black nose and a long bushy tail with gray stripes. She also has gray fur around her muzzle and between her eyes, and dark gray fur around the sides of her eyes and on her eyelids and round ears. She also has extra fur on top of her head and chest, and small cheek tufts.