Bully

Takes place in peace times in the Sonic Universe like 11 years in the future.

Described as pretty, Tangle is an anthropomorphic ring-tailed lemur (with the fur colors for the Coquerel's sifaka) with primarily light gray fur and orchid purple eyes. She possesses one eyelash on each eye, a small black nose and a long bushy tail with gray stripes. She also has gray fur around her muzzle and between her eyes, and dark gray fur around the sides of her eyes and on her eyelids and round ears. She also has extra fur on top of her head and chest, and small cheek tufts.

Tangle has opted for a more relaxed and comfortable outfit for peace times. She now wears a loose-fitting light orange t-shirt with a fun geometric pattern on it, paired with dark gray leggings. Her amber hi-tops have been replaced with cozy black slip-on sneakers, and she no longer wears the amber sports tape around her forearms but still has her black sports tape gloves. Instead, she wears a simple black wristband on her right arm. She still wears her wedding ring proudly on her left middle finger.

Tangle is loud, extroverted, and easily excitable, but also friendly, polite, helpful, and open. While having seen and overcome her own fair share of challenges in the form of Badniks, she is a novice heroine, and the world still continues to amaze her. As such, she has seen little of the more outlandish subjects that exist out in the world, like a pyrokinetic princess from another dimension who guards fiery Emeralds. While such concepts tend to leave her speechless, she is nonetheless quick to be amazed by them. Whenever she sees or reflects on something exciting, she tends to get starry-eyed. When reacting to a sudden sound or event, the hairs on her tail stand up.

Because of her outings with Sonic and other heroes, Tangle grew bored of her life at home in Spiral Hill Village and would grow hyperactive staying there since she could not stand the peace and quiet, much preferring to see the world and experience thrilling adventures. At the same time, however, she admitted to Jewel that she was both paranoid and nervous about leaving her home behind, as the village would be left vulnerable without her and that she would not have anyone to watch her back. Despite her newfound boredom, she remains loyal to her hometown and has gone through with staying when necessary and ensuring its safety despite how she felt and eagerly returning to it after long adventures. Despite this she has agreed with Whisper to settle down in her hometown and focus on their relationship.

Tangle's main draw is a highly prehensile tail that she can use and manipulate in various ways as if it was a third arm for a variety of situations. In practice, her tail can whip, snap, grip, curl, and even make a hand to form a fist with. In addition, her tail can extend and contract at will like a rubber band, thus allowing her to wield it as a rope, a bungee cord, a slingshot, or even a pully for herself. By curling it up like a coil, Tangle can also use her tail like a spring to bounce around and can even use this same method of wrapping her tail around someone or something to subdue them. It also has enough strength to dent Badnik armor with a single strike. Physically, Tangle is very fit and agile, possessing the same level of athleticism as Sonic the Hedgehog.

Tangle appears to suffer from claustrophobia, causing her to panic when enclosed within small spaces. Her phobia is so severe that the resulting panic has caused her to pass out in the past.

Purr is 10-year-old anthropomorphic half wolf and half ring-tailed lemur due to them being Tangles and Whispers child.

Purr is a unique blend of both Whisper and Tangle's physical characteristics. They have biscotti fur that covers most of their body like Whisper, with gray fur around their muzzle and between their eyes, and dark gray fur around the sides of their eyes and on their eyelids and round ears like Tangle. Purr also has brown skin that covers their muzzle, inside of their ears, arms, upper torso, and front torso, giving them a distinctive mixed look. They have long, bushy tail with gray stripes, reminiscent of Tangle's tail, and a mix of long-pointed ears and round ears, taking after both of their parents. They also have very tufted/fluffy furred hair on their head that sticks out in different directions.