𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2 - 𝓦𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝓟𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 𝓦𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮

You were wiping down the table until you could see yourself in its reflection. This was the last thing you had to clean before you could run by Sera's office. Then you can go back to Em 150s birthday party. You had been running around all day to make it the best party possible.

Her party was an all-day affair with live music, events, and presents stacked to the ceiling. Dinner was a five-course meal with a show performed by you. It took a whole lot of your magic and energy, but you managed to make everything in the dining room float while singing and dancing. It was quite a lot.

You looked back at yourself through the reflection. Your outfit today was over the top, with ribbons and lace everywhere. Sliding lose the bowtie around, you summoned a portal and place it into the void where you store things (mainly toys for Em).

"(Y/n)! ((Y/n)!" Em cheered from the entrance of the dining room. Her big, puffy blue dress bounced with every step she took. Her hair was up in an elegantly done braid. Her small wings flapped as she flew into your arms. You place her on the ground as she explains, "All the angels are running through the obstacle course! Everyone is having so much fun."

"Why aren't you with everyone else?"

"Cause I had to see you. I have something for you." You blink. She has something for you? What could it possibly be? You were with her for most hours of the day, and she never left the palace without you. "Now. Close your eyes and kneel." You oblige as you hear Em rifling through her pockets. You could feel her hands around your neck and something falling softly around your collar.

"Now, Open!" She squealed. Em had placed a gold necklace on you. The necklace had a small chain with a heart locket with decorative engravings. Inside were small letters saying: All my love. "Do you like it? I asked Adam and Lute to help me pick it out."

You looked at the necklace, stunned. Adam and Lute helped Em choose this? It doesn't seem like their taste. But, who are you to look a gift horse in the mouth? "Thank you so much, Em. It's beautiful. But you didn't have to give this to me. This is your day."

"You deserve something nice, too. You worked so hard to make me happy. " Before you could reply, she jumped into your arms and hugged you tightly. You stood up and twirled her in a circle.

You placed her back on the ground, and she ran to the door, "Are you coming?"

"I will in a second. I need to talk to Sera."

"Okay, but be quick. I want to run through the obstacle course with you." She leaves to join her friends as you walked further into the palace. You have been so busy planning this party that you have not had time to run by Sera's office and give her Em's progress report.

You reach her office and started to open the door when you heard someone talking. A male's voice complained, "Sera! Hell's population keeps growing every year. I need more girls to help deal with them! What happens when there are way more sinners than winners? What if they try to fight us or something? Obviously, we would win, but that would be really annoying."

What is he talking about? You open slightly more to see Sera at her desk, with Adam and Lute standing before her. Irritation was painted on Sera's face. "You want me to double your numbers by tomorrow?"

Tomorrow? What's happening tomorrow? "We would appreciate any number of soldiers for tomorrow," Lute said to stop Adam from speaking. "But, for the next Extermination, we need more angels to fight the overpopulation."

Overpopulation in Hell? Extermination? Are... Are they killing sinners? "Fine," Sera groans. "I will give you ten soldiers; next year, you'll have the double-."

"FUCK YEAH!" Adam shouts while pumping his fist in the air. "We're gonna kill so many of those little shits-." He turned and made eye contact with you. "(Y/n)?"