02

Isabella was now 17 and she always had the necklace on no matter what. She didn't remember what Peter Pan or the lost boys look like she didn't even remember him going by Pan. She only remembered the names  Felix and Peter Pan and that was it. She is friends with Henry but everything happened and it wasn't good for Isabella to freak out. But she was. Her best friend got kidnapped and Bae was killed by his now ex-fiancé. Isabella went into her room before the boat hit the portal. She locked the door so she could change.

Her outfit

After she was done she left her room as her father yelled to hold on to something. She held on to some rope as the ship entered the portal. Isabella was  flying around since she was hold onto rope but she thought it was fun. Once the reached Never land she landed on the birds nest (idk what they are called okay just go with it).

There was a storm which made her fall off. She grabbed the rope before she hit the ground and she clung onto it. She then slid down the rope and hit the group only to see the others leaving. "Come on we are going to the island." Emma said. "Okay just let me grab something." Isabella said. "Hurry." Emma said. Isabella grabbed her back, grabbed her daggers, a sketch book with pens pencils and erasers, her sword, her bow and arrow, and the note Peter pan gave her. She then ran to the boat and hopped in.

Her stuff (but not all of it)

They went to the island and got off the boat. They explore the island before setting up camp and heading to sleep. Not long after Isabella wakes up to yelling. Isabella sees Regina using magic on a map. "What's that?" She asks. "A map to get Henry back." Regina says. Once they find 'Henry's Emma calls out to him only to reveal Pan. "You broke the rules that's not fare bad form though I expect more from you captain." Pan said. "Aye and youll get it." Hook said. "Bring Henry to me." Emma shouted. "Sorry can't don't you know. Cheaters never win." Pan said.

And with that the lost boys attacked. "Well don't just stand there you idiot attack." Hook yelled to Isabella. "I am not an Idiot." Isa muttered under her breath. A sword swung at her but she dodged it only to reveal her necklace. Felix saw it and once pan gave his orders to back down he went up to her.

"Where did you get that?" He asks. "Peter Pan gave it to me." Isabella replied in a whisper. "Isabella is that you." Felix said. "Felix." Isabella said. He nodded. She smiled. "You've grown." Felix said. "And you haven't." Isabella said. "Kill her if you want she's worthless and pathetic." Hook said. "Just like you Captain." Isabella said. Felix held back a laugh. "You dare disrespect me you need to grow up." Hook yelled. "But can't you tell. I don't want to grow up." Isa said.

Felix smirked. Isabella looked at Pan. "You Win like always. Peter." She said with a smirk and then walked away. Felix walked to pan and laughed. "Our little angel is not so little anymore." Felix said. "She has the necklace Pan. Its her." Pan had realized what he was saying and smirked playfully. "Then let's get our lost girl back no matter what it takes." He said. The lost boys nodded in agreement then went back to camp.

The necklace

Back with Isabella Hook was scolding her for talking back to him

Back with Isabella Hook was scolding her for talking back to him. After 30 minutes Isabella left the camp with her stuff and went to go hunting. She ran around first and bumped into someone. She looked up to see who it was. It was Pan. "Peter." Isabella said. She smiled at him which he returned. "I missed you Isa." Pan said. "I missed you too Pancake." Isa said with a giggle.

"Haha very funny." Pan sarcasticly said. He saw the smile on her face and smiled too. "How bout you escape and come join me and the boys." Pan said. "I'd love that Peter." Isa said. Pan grabbed her hand and teleported them both to camp. "BOYS OUR LITTLE ANGEL HAS RETURNED." pan yelled loud enough for only the camp to hear. The boys cheered. Isabella smirked. "Let's play." She said. Everyone cheered and yelled welcome home.