Control Angel Arrival

Y/n is just your average everyday semi shut in and a good friend of Subaru Natsuki. They pretty much hit off as soon as they met in highschool and after that they became best friends.

(Y/n pov)

Sigh "it's too late to be doing this shit"

I was on my way to the store where Subaru told me to meet him at. One he arrived I saw Subaru wearing his black, white and orange tracksuit.

Subaru: hey man sorry to call you out so late.

Y/n: it's fine you only disturbed me and my bed intimate moment.

Subaru: yeah I'm not going to question that well anyway you left some things at my house and I thought you should go pick them up.

Y/n: mhm mhm you woke me up for that? Fine let's go.

We both silently started making our way to Subaru's house me half asleep and him staring off in space as I start feeling even sleepier I close my eyes for a split second before reopening them suddenly light hitting my eyes causing me to reflexively close them again.

Y/n: shit who turn up the lights?

I opened my eyes again this time slowly allowing them to adjust the light. And after a couple seconds I was fully able to take in my surroundings and what I saw amaze me old buildings from the medieval era we're type of creatures pulling carriages around and animal human hybrids.

"I'VE BEEN SUMMONED TO ANOTHER WORLD!!" Subaru yells out full of excitement.

*And here I was hoping it was a dream and I would wake up in my lovely bed.*

Y/n "Yo Subaru keep it down you're going to attract unwanted attention." I said well doing a couple stretches trying to wake myself up as he turns his head towards me confusion.

Subaru: "Who are you? Oh, are you the one that summoned me, angel!!!" I gave him a glare as he was starting to annoy me now

Y/n: "What the hell are you rambling about? I'm Y/n L/n you know your friend from school?" I gave him another annoyed look.

Subaru: "You're the real Y/n? Impossible you never looked feminine and angelic before! So prove it to me!"

Y/n: "eh fine. One time instead of going to gym class you stayed in the locker room and started reading dirty comic an-"

Subaru: "okay okay that's enough I believe you so please shut up. But seriously there's a fountain over there go look at your reflection you'll see what I'm talking about."

I walk over to The fountain and bendover to stare at my reflection seeing a pair of eyes staring back at me

I took a slight step back while looking at my own eyes they are off putting to say the least I then started looking at the rest of my appearance and just like Subaru said I did look feminine but it was obvious I was still a boy with Vermilion hair...

I took a slight step back while looking at my own eyes they are off putting to say the least I then started looking at the rest of my appearance and just like Subaru said I did look feminine but it was obvious I was still a boy with Vermilion hair and wearing a black suit and tie with a golden Halo and pure White Wings.

Y/n: "the hell happened to me I really changed" I said softly while touching the side of my face to see if it was all real.

Subaru: "yeah you're one awesome angel bro maybe a bit on the feminine side but still awesome." I sent a glare at him as he sent a smile back. "Maybe I have awesome powers too" he continues to talk not really to anyone in particular as he puts a hand on my shoulder with his excited grin then a number popped up in my head that continued to go up.

2 months, 4 months, 8 months, 1 year, one year and 5 months, 2 years.

I freeze up as I hear the number continue going higher and higher.

Y/n: "what's happening why is my body reacting this way and what the hell is it counting up to?"

5 years and 2 months.

I quickly move away from Subaru seem to be still lost in his own world not to notice but that seemed to snap him out of it.

Subaru: "well anyways we're in another world so come on let's go explore this world and start a new adventure!"

Y/n: "yeah let's go"

That's chapter one I hope you enjoyed