𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧, 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓

Ellis

"I don't want you guys to go home." Tobias sighs as he stands in front of the door.

I pick my bookbag up from off the floor and pull it onto my back. "Me neither."

I really had fun. Spending the last few days with them. We cooked together, did karaoke, which pissed jordan off. Went on a little picnic, which was ruined by the rain, played games and just let our minds let go of everything.

"We can do this again, some other time if your aunt lets us." Elijah suggests as he finishes pulling on his jacket and grabbing his bag.

Tobias lands a kiss on my forehead, before pressing a kiss on Elijah's. He opens the door, allowing us to walk out.

"Text me when you get home." We nod before turning away and heard the door close behind us.

"I'll walk you home." I say to Elijah smiling at him as we walk. "You don't have to. I know how to protect myself now." He tells me.

I just want to make sure. He only recently started fighting again. I don't want no one from our school finding him and making him lose what fighting spirit he's got back. I love him, and I trust him, but it's better to be safe than sorry and regret later.

"I know, but i still wanna walk with you."

"Whatever."

__

"Bye!" I exclaim as I watch my boyfriend walk into his house. He waves me off before closing the door.

I make my way to my own house, which is a bit far from his house, it's about a 10 or 15 minutes walk of silence before I make it to my house.

I stand before the door, staring at the metal door which is in between me and my parents. I take a deep breath before taking out my keys and opening the door.

"I'm home." I shout loudly. There is no response, but I hear people walking down the stairs.

"Ellis Harrison." My father spoke deeply, which scared me. He's never the one to scold or talk to me with such tone. He usually obeys whatever my mom tells him. But now he's the one coming after me.

"Y-Yes sir?"

He storms up to me and towers over me and I feel as if im in front of a judge who's about to tell me I have life in jail.

"Are you fuckin gay?"

I feel my heart skip a few beats as my eyes widened at him. He looks like he's on the edge of everything with me. Like he's seconds away from grabbing me and throwing me into a wall.

"No, im not."

"Stop fucking lying to me!" He shouts at me, grabbing me by my collar and yanks me.
"You're in a threesome with two other guys!"

How does he even know? I thought I was careful around them.

"W-What?-"

"Don't play fucking play dumb with me, Tyler told us!"

Of course he did. He just had to tell the last people that I wanted to know. My parents.

"Dad, please I-"

"No! We didn't raise a fucking faggot!" He screamed into my face, hatred lacing with his tone. And I felt my blood starting to boil.
You barely raise me, I had to raise myself. All you guys ever wanted me for was to brag off to others about how good of a child I am.