Chapter3

Chapter 3

Ciaran

Knock Knock

I woke up to the sound of a knock on my door, in this dark chilly room I stood up, reaching for some covers.

"Come in" I said while putting on a white shirt, one of the worriers walked in, I have not seen him in a while.

"Is there any news?!" I asked urgently, hoped for the best news he could have.

"Yes, my prince! I have possibly located Regalia" The worrier said humbly heads down to the ground, his breathing heavy, out of nerve and excitement.

"Well spill it out, Where is it?!" My heartbeat raised, eyes widen, this is it!

"Lupglarius.. I heard they were sent remittance every couple of months from Freygarde. The wolf I took over was part of the caravan. He didn't know much but it seems important and it's out of wolves' characters to be sending something over to a smaller pack as if it is a tribute." the worrier explained, he did find a very good details indeed, wolves world has a very strict seniority nature. This could be a very big lead.

"This is very good Harris! Tell the council for a meeting at midnight" Ciaran instructed, while planning on the team for this mission. Harris the worrier put his head down for respect to the prince before turn around heading out as he asked.

"Wait Harris, and the wolf?"

"Taken care of" I know Harris was a good fighter and very thorough, I know I could trust him to gather such important information and he delivered.

I need to talk to her..

I walked out of my room marching over to the door down the hall, she's not here. I have not even knocked the door yet, but I only scented her mother possibly still sounding as sleep inside. Last time I woke her up and her daughter was not in the room nor within the palace, she freaked out, and Marcella was in a lot of trouble. I will avoid that this time.

Where is she! I have been looking everywhere, not even a slight scent of her. I knew she have gone out again to the market, not a power in this world will stop her from looking for trouble. I was waiting for her right by the door to the common room, the first room she will enter once she's back, still planning for the mission. I wanted to share the news with her, I knew she was losing hope, and I would do everything in my power to get it back all of it, the lands, her hopes, and her dreams.

It has been several hours, and she was not back, what if something has happened? What if she got caught? I rushed out to the dark hall leading to the first security door, halfway through then I stopped, and sigh with relief.

"Where have you been, I was looking everywhere for you!" walked closer and closer to her, I couldn't really hide my smile.

"You scared me! I thought you're my mother!" she yelled and I grinned, she looks gorgeous today, she looks gorgeous every day. She's in her sneaking out attire, loose beige calico long sleeves with a dark green pant, over with a dark brown cloak hiding her figure. Her dark wavy hair hangs loosely touching her cheek slightly. She's so well impersonated, I would believe she's villager myself if I can't see her face nor smell her.

"I know not to wake her when I can't find you around, I've learn" I looked deep into her eyes and smile, hoping she would appreciate and know that I care.

"Good!" she said short and plain, before walking away. Did I just see her blushed??

Her presence made me forget about the important matter that I wanted to discuss with her in a first place, I kept asking about her day and the way she told me all about what she just saw at the market, just makes me don't want to interrupt her. She shined a bit like the moon when she's happy and in the moment. Finally, we walked into the great hall, and I realized what I needed to ask her.