CHAPTER FIFTEEN

~CHAPTER FIFTEEN ~

JACKSON

I find myself currently in the living room, specifically on the couch, as I attempt to comprehend the perplexing sequence of events that has just unfolded. I'm wondering if the reason is related to what I said or if there is another factor causing this. I can't believe I said that. I have made a dumb mistake. I had initially planned to delay expressing my feelings to her, as I believed that it would not be the right moment for her to hear it while she was half asleep. There is an urgent need for me to speak with her.

Upon reaching her room, I found it necessary to speak with her. I went up the stairs and entered her bedroom with the intention of talking to her. I can confidently say that choosing to talk with her has been the most impactful and positive decision I have ever made in my life. I am proud to announce that she is officially mine. I don't mind how slow she wants to take things, as I am willing to accommodate her preferences. As long as we are together, everything will be fine.

We reached my bedroom, and she put her bag on the bed. I pulled her in for a hug. I kissed her on the cheek. She looked at me and kissed me on the lips.

"Babe, would you like to get your shower first?" I asked her. She just looked at me.

"Sure, that would be fine." Bella said and headed for the ensuite bathroom.

I heard the water turn on, then I noticed her bag was still sitting on the bed. She didn't take it in with her. I grabbed it and knocked on the door. There was no response. I knocked again and nothing. I opened the door.

"Bella, you forgot your bag." I said.

"Crap, I am sorry. Can you grab bring it in please.?" Bella asked. From inside the shower.

"Already did. I set it on the counter by the sink." I said. She opened the shower door some.

"Jack, come here, please?" She asked. I gulped.

"Bella, if I see you naked. I will want you and then I will make you mine officially. I won't hold back." I told her. She pushed open the shower door.

"Maybe I want you to, Jack. Have you thought of that?" She said.

"No, but I was hoping you would when you're ready." I said. Bella unbuttoned my shirt and removed it.

"I have been wanting you. Hell, I have been falling in love with you for a while now. I was just afraid. I don't want to be scared anymore. I want to live my life. I am going to do that by living it with you and loving you." She said.

"Bella, I want you to know that I love you too." I said these words while pulling her close to me and then kissed her. To remove my jeans. She fumbled with the buttons, her fingers slipping and sliding along the fabric. I intervened and prevented her from going any further. The last thing I wanted was for her to decide that she would end up regretting down the line. "Bells, the first time that I make love to you won't be in the shower!"

Bella just looked at me and nodded. She kissed my cheek. It was like she understood where I was coming from. Not that I didn't want her. Trust me, I do. I just want her to be one-hundred percent sure and ready that this is what she wants. Before it goes any further.

"Jackson Stone, you are an amazing guy. I hope you know that." Bella said. "I am lucky to have you in my life."

"Babe, you are pretty damn exceptional yourself. How about you get yourself showered here? I will see you when you're finished. Okay?" I said.

"Okay." She said, as she closed the shower. I walked out of the bathroom and headed for the main bathroom at the end of the hall. I got in the shower and was trying to get washed up. But it was rather difficult. Because all I could see was Bella's naked body and her luscious curves standing in front of me. Yes, I love her without a doubt. I have for months now. I want her and I need her. But right now, I am hard as fuck.

I hold my hand on my shaft, and I move it up and down. While I am imaging Bella down on her knees with my cock in her mouth. She takes it deep and deeper till hit touches the back of her throat. When I explode, she swallows every drop. My hand moves faster and faster. I exploded all over the shower wall.

After I finished getting cleaned up in the shower and the best fantasy orgasm ever. I went back to the bedroom. Where Bella was still in the bathroom. So, I sat on the bed and waited for her to come out of the bathroom, which was about five minutes later.

"How was your shower? Feel batter?" I asked her. She looked at me and nodded.

"Yes, about what happened a little while ago." Bella said.

"Don't worry about it, babe." I said.

"No, I am sorry for pouncing on you like that, Jack. I love you and want to be with you. You're right, I should take my time." She said.

"OK, we will do this any way you want. Babe, Okay?" I said.

"Sounds good to be. Can we go to bed now?" She asked.

"Yes, we can love. Come on." I told her. We both climbed into bed. I held her so she could sleep in my arms. It wasn't too long after she was asleep that I had fallen asleep.

When I woke up in the morning, Bella was still sleeping in my arms wither head on my chest. I could get used to this. There is just something about this girl that makes life worth living and everything is worth it.

ISABELLA/BELLA

I woke up, and I was still curled up with Jackson. My head was lying on his chest. I could get used to this. This man makes me want to live again. Experience things that I never got to or haven't had the chance to yet. He has given me a second chance and I feel I am ready to embrace it.

When I was getting dressed for the day, I realized I wasn't afraid. David was in a secure prison. He wasn't getting out soon. I was free. My life was mine to live. I can finally live again.