It was human...

When I got married, my husband and I decided to buy a house.
When we got to the house, we wanted to make some renovations before getting our stuff in the house, so my husband went to get his tools to repair the sink and I went to do the wallpaper removal.

When I started peeling it, I noticed that in every corner there were names and dates. Out of curiosity, I looked up some names in Google and the girl that I put in the search bar, ended up being a missing person and her missing date matched with the date that was with the name. I started searching the other names and it ended up being the same, missing people with their missing dates matching with the ones on the corners.

I called the police to tell them about what I found and they arrived soon with their crime scene crew. A few minutes passed by and I heard one of them say "Yup, It's human... All of it."
I didn't know what they were talking about, so I started asking myself a lot of questions, like "what's human?" Or "what are they talking about?"
A few seconds passed by and one of the guys approached me and said "Ma'am, where's the material you removed from the walls and ceiling?, I got some bad news..." "What do you mean?... What bad news?" I asked. "Well, the.. 'thing' you removed was NOT wallpaper, if you know what I mean, that I guess you do, because you probably heard me saying that 'something' is human..."