chapter 3

*At YN and Tzuyu side*

YN sit down sitting down next to Tzuyu and that make her move a away a little.

YN staring at her and roll his eyes.

YN: so let's get to the point, you want me to help you with your crush, right?

Tzuyu: that is right?

She answers him and think to herself 'what should I do if Mina know about this...' then she look up at him and then back at her lap

Tzuyu: it's not to late to change my boy right?

YN: huh, you want to change your boy? But I'm already here so..... If you want to change then you have to pay me twice so if you have then sure...

He answer her with a wink and keep starting at her.

Tzuyu: then fine, I'm not that rich so I can only continue to rent you then.

YN: and other thing, that is only me who already have a girlfriend who work here so.... Like you asking for.

Tzuyu: right, did your girlfriend ok about you working here?

He smiled gone and he quickly changed the topic.

YN: let's talk about you relationship with your crush, did you have any contact with him.

Tzuyu: umm, sure then I will tell you my story with him ok?

.
.
..
.
.

*Flashback*

One year ago, Tzuyu were new students at school. She were so shy at the time and always wear a glasses.

Other students something bully her because of her look:

Dahyun always bully her at the time, also today as well

Dahyun: did you finish my homework that I give you.

She come out of nowhere and asked Tzuyu.

Tzuyu: i-im sorry, but I already have so many of my own homework so I don't have time for your homework....

Tzuyu got so scared so she just look down on the ground didn't move at all.

Dahyun: How dare you to not finish my homework!?

She shouts at Tzuyu and hold her hand up to slap her, so Tzuyu just stay still and close her eyes.

But she didn't feel anything so then she open her eyes and saw Jungkook hold Dahyun hand before she can slap her.

Jungkook just look at Dahyun with smile, like he always does.

Jungkook: so that is the reason why you always finished your homework right, Dahyun.

Then he let go of her hand and continue talking.

Jungkook: but that is not you fault for used this way to finish your work because I know that you don't have enough IQ to finish it on your own.

Then he look at Tzuyu and hold her hand and walked away from there, without him know that Tzuyu have a crush on him on that time.

.
.

.
.
.
*Back to present*

Tzuyu still blush while tell YN that, he just look at her weird.

YN: oh I see, but that is a child crush, you know right, I don't think that you actually have a crush on him that easily after he helped you with that.

Tzuyu: how can you know that I'm not actually have a crush on him?

YN: ok then let's say, if that time what if that person were me that helped you at that time, then you gonna have a crush on me instead of him?

Her face turned red again after heard that and then shake her head as no

Tzuyu: that not gonna happen, I have only crush on him.

YN: oh ok I get it.

Tzuyu: so what do I have to do first to make him feel in love with me.

YN staring at her for a few minutes and then smile.

YN: umm, I think first you have to-

But before he can finish his sentence, his phone rang so he turn his attention to his phone and saw the number that call him were his girlfriend, Sana.

Tzuyu notice that he just keeps staring at his phone so she get a idea who might call him.

Tzuyu: is that you girlfriend, you should answer the call don't let she waited to long.

YN look up at her and then stand up.

YN: you right, then I should take my leave now..... You also should go home now before it's too late....

Then he left the room while answer the call.

Tzuyu just sight and think to herself 'how can you help me when we don't have each other number'

After that she also left the room and walk out off the company.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued......