chapter 2

Apartment, at night

"Huh! What?! He kissed you!?" Mina shouts out loud at her friend, Tzuyu.

"Argh- my ears Can you keep your voice down, Mina?" Tzuyu tell her friend.

Mina: you so Arg! He kissed you but YN didn't kiss me, I also want him to kiss me like Jungkook kissed you

She say with the pout face.

Tzuyu: you know what? It's so hurts that after he kissed me and then he said he can't accept my feelings.

They both have a chat about the boys and after sometime Tzuyu got hungry so she go and buy something from the shop near her apartment.

When she back and eat her food with her friends. After sometime when she just checked the social media and see some posters that catch her eyes.

"Boring right? Then rent some of young guys from here 'rental boyfriend' and if you interested in this then come to xxx address"

Then she call her friend.

Mina: I think that you should go and check that out, Tzuyu

Tzuyu: what about you, you also should go too

Mina: I also want to but I have so little money and have to save that for myself I can't pay for the guys

Tzuyu: oh ok I will go there tomorrow. For now, good night.

.
.
.
.
.

Next day

"Am I doing the right thing?"

Tzuyu asking herself after come to that address to rent a guy, but it's too late to turn back after coming this far so she get inside that company.

Stuff: come this way please, follow me.

Tzuyu follow her and they arrived at the big room.

Stuff: please, wait here for a while, I will let the boss know that you interested in rent.

Tzuyu: ok, yeah thanks you.

Then she sit down at the big chair she still feel so nervous but that doesn't stop her.

After a few minutes she see a guy come towards her.

"Hi, I'm Namjoon and I'm the boss, so what kind of guy do you want?"

The man asked her after come and sit in front of her.

Tzuyu: umm, i- I want the gu-guy who already have a girlfriend...

She answers with the nervous in her voice.

Namjoon just smile at her and asking her:

"May I asked you why you asked for a guy who already have a girlfriend ?"

She thinks for a moment and then answer him

Tzuyu: that is because, if he already have a girlfriend then he will have a idea of what kind of women does the guys like

Namjoon: oh I see, we do have a guy who you want

Tzuyu: so what did I have to do about it?

Namjoon: you don't have to worried about that, and about the payment you can have a deal with him on your own way, then wait for a bit I will let him know and he will come to you in a while.

Tzuyu: ok

She waited for a while, when she heard someone footsteps and she looked at the person and see:
YN

She waited for a while, when she heard someone footsteps and she looked at the person and see: YN

He just come and stands in front of her....

___________________
*At Sana side*

When she crossed the street see a car drive full of speed and then she froze up and don't know what to do and think that she don't have enough time for moving because the car is almost hit her.

But then someone come and put his arms around her and take her out off way... She still shock and stay still.

The guy let go of her and asking her:

"Are you ok" when she looks up at him and saw:

Jungkook

Sana: yeah, I'm fine thanks you for save me

Jungkook: oh, that is good, I'm Jungkook what about you?

Sana: I'm Sana, nice to meet you Jungkook.

Then she look at the time and get worried.

Sana: I have to go now, see you around bye

Jungkook: wait-

She already run away before he can finish his sentence, he just signed

Jungkook: anyway, hope that we can meet again, Sana

Then he walked away from there....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued.......