A Warm Embrace

(This story is rated M for a reason and it's getting a lil hot and heavy in this chapter so TW warning for the beginning of this chapter! Also I've never attempted a smut scene before so go easy on me. This is not a full sex scene btw, just some sexually explicit things and implied-ness.)

Maggie was shocked as Frank's lips touched hers but a warmth spread through her as her eyes slowly fluttered close, kissing him back. With each deepening kiss, his fingers tangled themselves in her chocolate locks as his hand moved slowly upward from the side of her throat. Another hand gently encircled her waist, drawing her closer to him. When they broke the kiss, her and Frank's forehead rested on each other as he gazed down to her lips and then up to her eyes.

She had been watching him quietly, and when his eyes met hers, it felt like all of the breath escaped from her lungs. His eyes were so intense as he stared at her that it made Maggie feel as if she was the only person in the world for a moment. "You're beautiful." He whispered as Maggie's heart thud hard against her ribcage, as if trying to escape. He pulled away then as his hands grabbed her's, kissing them softly before his kisses trailed up her arms, shoulder, up to her neck where he planted chaste kisses on her neck as his warmth breath tickled her skin.

His other hand cradled the side of her neck as her head tilted back to allow him more access as she gasped breathlessly as she felt his teeth nip her skin. In an instant though, he pulled back and before Maggie had anytime to react, his arm was underneath her legs and he had picked her up like she weighed nothing. In a few strides, he had made his way to her door and was opening it before closing it behind him, and setting her on her bed as if he had done it a hundred times. "Is this okay?" He asked her quietly as she nodded quickly, her head swimming with hundreds of feelings all at once.

"Yes, yes this is okay." She rushed out as she blinked up at him with big eyes. Then, Maggie did something that surprised both of them. She sat up on her knees as she grabbed his shirt, tugging him down and on top of her as she kissed him passionately. Frank had to hold his hand out to catch himself so that his whole weight didn't fall on top of her as she attacked him with her lips.

Her lips trailed from his lips, to the side of his jaw, and down to his neck where she nipped and sucked for a moment as her hands worked on the buttons of his shirt. He groaned, his eyes closing for a second as Maggie felt herself smirk against his neck for a moment, enjoying the arousal that had washed over his features. Frank's eyes opened and as he saw the look on her face, he growled.

"Think you're so cute, huh?" He asked lowly, as Maggie felt the vibration of his voice through his chest. His voice was serious but a mischievous glint in his eyes betrayed his true intentions. "I'll wipe that smirk right off." He whispered before his lips captured hers again. He bit her bottom lip then, making her gasp and taking that opportunity for his tongue to explore her mouth. One of Frank's hands made its way up her leg to her thigh, coming to a stop at her nether region where his pointer and index fingers lightly grazed her lips.

"So warm and wet for me already." His voice was sultry as he gave her a wolfish smile. His fingers made slow ministrations, massaging her pussy through her panties as she moaned out, her eyes closing as he broke their kiss to leave butterfly kisses on her chest, and down between the plunging line of her dress. "This dress needs to come off." He told her she hummed in agreement, Maggie's eyes opening to look at him in lust as she sat up a tad, arching her back.

"There's a zipper in the back." She murmured as his hand quickly curled around her as he found the zipper, tugging it down as the fabric of the dress loosened, pooling around her. Slowly, his hand reached up and slid the straps of her dress off her. Soon everything was going by in a blur of passion, and they both fell asleep naked in one another's arms.