Discovery?

His hands decked against my chest, gently stroking my skin. I was deep in an aroma of love, the caress against my skin. "What the fuck do you think you're worth Miss Every your a worthless bitch that Dosent deserves anything"

I wake up panting, out of breath
"Aura what's wrong"
"Fuck, what the" out of breath I scurry toward the bathroom panting, Marcus running after me
I look in the mirror and teardrops stream down my face. My throat enters a deep state of emptiness.
"Aura, babe what's going on" he puts my hair down into a low ponytail, "Babe tell me what's wrong" I stare into the mirror my eyes not letting the tears dry. I turn around and look into his deep green eyes. I fall into his arms again crying over a dream. "Hey I've got you." He strokes my hair as I try explain the complexity of a mere dream.

I lay in his arms on the bathroom floor. who did I have a dream about. My mother. She abused me but she loved us. When she wasn't feeling herself she would come home and tell me how useless and worthless I was. That's how I got into drinking to relieve the pain. I didn't know how to explain it to him.
"Aura you can tell me, you never have to cover up in-front of me."
He strokes my ear and gently raises my jaw. He looks into my eyes in which he describes as a caramel wonder, immersed into a solace of golden light.

He wrote about me some of my friends say. They say he changed after he met me. I don't believe them. Why? Because if I can't change or fix myself how could I fix someone else. It bothers me. Why does it bother me. I don't know. But I know that I love him.

"Aura are you alright, shall I call someone"
I stare up at his eyes in a mesmerising manner.
"I love you. But I can always explain things to you, not because I don't want to, but because I don't know how to."
I lean closer to him and kiss him.
His grip becomes stronger and he passionately kisses more.
"I've got to go Marcus"
"Aura wait."
I gently release his grasp and put on my dress. I grab my bag and fix up my hair. "I'm sorry Marcus."

"Fuck!, I messed it up."
I heard him scream that from outside the room. A teardrop streams down my face. Did I just destroy him. I cry softly to myself as I walk back to my room. "Crap I forgot my key" before I could go back to that room Nate appears infront of me.

"Na-"
"Aura just hear me out"
"Princess you forgot your key in the room."
Marcus runs up behind me.
"Aura what were you doing in his room."
Nate's face drops into disappointment
"It's none of your business what she was doing just my room little brother"
"Is that your lipstick on his neck Aura."
I start shaking and my vision blurs, so does my hearing.
"Aur-"
I pass out onto the floor, Marcus quickly unlocks my door and carries me onto my bed. I was unconscious for a while but when I woke up I heard them speaking.

"You fucking dumbass I told you I liked her, is this all a game to you."
"I suggest you get your hands off me little brother. She's mine back off"
Marcus pushes him onto the ground

"What are you guys doing"
"Aura stay there" Marcus looks at me the same way he did in the room.
"I loved her Marcus and you knew it, fucking dumbass,"
He swings in for a punch at Marcus and misses into my stomache.
"You fucking idiot what have you done."
Marcus runs to me. "Aura, talk to me" he turns around and smashes Nate's face until the bookshelf cracked into half.