chapter 4

Maanvi's POV

"Bacche now at least please tell us what Maa said to you and why she asked us to return urgently?" Ritvik Bhai asked me.

"Yes, Princess tell us what she told" This time Aakash Bhai asked.

Yeah, I haven't told them yet because after they know why Maa called us home and who is coming I have to tell them not the whole truth but half....I know if I don't go what will happen?

"Princess, where are you lost we are asking you something...?" Aakash Bhai asked

"Wo bhai...wo maa ne bulaya kyuki dadi aa rahi hain aj " I said in one go without making any eye contact with them.

But I can see Ritvik Bhai gritting his teeth and Aakash Bhai...bol ke nahi samjha sakti yaarrr

bas samjh jao ki agr koi baharwala abhi kuch bhi bola to use ye dono maut ke ghat utarne mein na hi inko time lagega aur nahi ye second thought denge kuch karne se pehele.

So, maanvi beta bhalai isi mein hi hain ki tu abhi kuch der ke chup hi rahe..kuch sochna bhi mat bolne ke bare mein...

After a good few minutes which felt nothing less than an eternity, I decided to speak after gathering ek hazar kilo ka courage.

"Bhaiya...wo...wo...me...merr..meri baat sunlijiye.." I spoke while stammering

"Hum nhi jayenge Prayagraj...That's final.." Ritvik Bhaiya said
"Nahi bhaiya plss agar hum nhi jayenge to maa ko humari wajah se bohot kuch sunayengi dadi.. Please bhai i don't want ki maa ko humari wajah se kuch bhi sunna pade...
Hum tino wapas Jaa rahe hain.. Final." I said leaving no room for argument from inside I was fearing

[Author:- andar se chahe furi phatt gayi ho par isse dikhana nhi hain.]

Time Skip

Entering the house we noticed Dadi sitting on the couch in the living room with her one leg above and sipping her evening tea. Moving forward towards her we bend down in front of her to seek blessing. We three stood up and moved back but someone sitting on another couch with one hand resting on the armrest and the dirtiest smile playing on his face caught our attention.

Seeing him after so many years all the memories flashed before my eyes.

After greeting him somehow, I retired to my room to freshen up.

I entered the room locked it, and ran toward the washroom

Standing before the mirror my eyes were red and tears running down my cheeks.

"WHY WHY WHY.....why did he come back after so many years when everything in my life was going back to normal," I shouted while crying.

"kyu aaye hain wo log wapas. kyu mujhe shanti se rekhne nhi dete. kyu aaye hain wo...mere zakhm khuredne...nahi dungi issbar koi bhi mauka....nahi..nahi nahi.."

I could feel my body shaking very badly...

Everything was turning black around me and all the things around me were slowly blurring. I could not hear any other sound except for the evil laughter of those people around me.

No No god please not now...

Author's POV 

After one hour when Maanvi didn't come out of her room neither she was receiving any of her brothers or any sister-in-law's call. All five of them became very tense.

"Dad...wo maanvi pichle ek ghante se nahi phone utha rahi hain nahi bahar aayi hain" Ritvik told his father worriedness dripping from his voice

"WHAT...and you are telling me now" Their father screamed at him and ran towards her room

without wasting any other second every other family member ran towards her room. 

"Maanvi/Beta/Baccha/Princess/Doll.....open the door," all of them said while banging on the door of her room.

After getting no response Idhika (wife of Aakash) suggested opening the room with the spare key.

On opening the door when they did not find her anywhere 

Then they went toward the washroom and the seen before them left every single person present in the room in shock.

Their jaan..Their princess was lying lifeless on the floor.

Anika(their mom) sat down with a thud on the floor seeing her daughter like this. Both her daughter-in-law Idhika and Pallavi were trying to console her. Ritvik, Advik, and Aakash went towards their sister though the three of them were heartbroken seeing their chirpy sister who is their jaan like their but somehow were controlling them. Ritvik picked her up and made his way outside the mansion. Only three of them went to hospital with her and convinced others to stay back.

Their car was running on the streets breaking all the signals. Everyone one was clearing the path for them. 

Afterall they were Saxena's.

Soon they reached the hospital and rushed inside.

After some time the doctor came and took her inside.

"darne ki baat nhi hain inhe kisi purane incident ki wajah se shock laga tha jiske wajah se wo behos ho gyi hain maine dawai de do hain ghabrane ki koi baat nhi hain aur inhe jyada stress mat dijiye.take care of her." Doctor informed the saxena brothers and went from there after permitting them to meet her.

Here on the other hand someone was enjoying her situation.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello my Wattpad family mere pyaare pyyaaarre momos kaise ho aap sab log.
Do hit the star button to vote and comment mein zarur batana ki kaise laga chap.

Follow me on instagram for spoilers