Chapter 1(Toying you)

No one's Pov:

         Minghao just came home after their mini date.Jun kissed his cheek and they both bid their goodbye.

After that he came inside his house with a smile that caught his mom's attention.

"What's with the smile did something good happen to your day?",his mom asked with a playful smile on her face.

"Yeah my day was so nice",Minghao replied and sat on the chair."Oh is it because you and your boyfriend went on a date?",his mom asked again that caught Minghao off guard and he stared at her with wide eyes.

"I knew it!,mind telling me what happened huh?",his mom said in a teasing tone"."Fine I'll tell you only if you don't blabber it to your friends",Minghao said in a obvious annoyed tone.

"Don't worry i won't,i promise",his mom said puting the food in the table.

With that they started chit chatting and after eating their meal Minghao went to his room and immediately fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile Jun was already at home wiping his lips with a wipes while on a call with one of his friend.

"I guess it's going smoothly",Jun said with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Are you really sure about this?",the guy said over the phone with a concerned tone.

And Yes Wen Junhui is the notorious student in their school also the leader of the basketball team.

"Why do you worry so much?,and yes  i am,"he said annoyed with the question and the tone the guy was using.

"Sure whatever you say so but be careful you don't know what will happen next",the guy said warning him.With that Jun rolled his eyes and groaned at the statement cutting the call without even saying goodbye.

He went to the kitchen to at least find something to eat and after that he went upstairs to wash up and went to sleep after.

——————————————————
(Author)I'm sorry for a short chapter and please i'm sorry for any grammatical error i'm slow at it and also I'm a begginer so yeah(⁠ ̄⁠ヘ⁠ ̄⁠;⁠)

And welcome to my useless content hehe it's about Junhao by the way and kinda obvious so yeah and i'll appreciate it if you wait for the plot😁😁😁.

I'mma update again for i don't know when.
                                                    394 Words